Option 2: Create a New Profile
Contract Digital Designer
- Job Title
- Contract Digital Designer
- Position ID
- Remote, North America, Mexico, or Europe,
- Other Location
- Irvine, CA
Sourceability was founded 2015 and is a global technology company specializing in supply chain of electronic components and development of digital tools in this field.Location: Remote, North America, Mexico, or Europe
With innovation in mind, for instance Sourcengine was developed as one of our products to offer to our customers a Marketplace to source electronic components.
Contract Digital Designer
The digital designer will provide designs, creative concepts, and assets for a variety of needs, including digital marketing campaigns, social media graphics, and PowerPoint presentations. Available for 6-month contract.
- Design graphic elements for various web, print and multimedia formats, including campaigns, concepts, social media posts, PowerPoint presentations, banner ads, tradeshow materials, etc.
- Work with marketing team to maintain calendar of marketing graphics needs
- Work directly with sales and executives to support presentations and other assets with a quick turnaround
- Bounce between fleshing out existing design directions and developing ideas from scratch
- Apply current industry best practice production techniques, ensuring that all graphics are development friendly
- Stay on top of trends in design
- Consistently maintain design files and folders
- Other tasks as requested
Education and experience
- Bachelor's Degree in Graphic Design or equivalent required
- Minimum 3-5 years experience in a Digital Design position required
- High proficiency in the Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, Indesign)
- High proficiency with PowerPoint presentation design
- Good familiarity with Sketch and Abstract
- Able to turn around graphics quickly and efficiently
Skills and requirements
- A strong online portfolio demonstrating past work experience
- Exceptional design aesthetic
- Able to understand style guides and align with existing brand elements
- Keen attention to detail
- Must be able to accept new responsibilities and respond positively to instructions and creative direction
- Must possess strong, professional verbal and written communication skills
- Flexibility in schedule to occasionally work off hours to participate in video/conference calls to accommodate international schedules
- Experience with custom email design
- Experience working within an in-house or agency marketing team
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER.
It is our policy to abide by all federal, state and local laws prohibiting employment discrimination based on a person’s race, color, religious creed, sex, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, pregnancy, childbirth, physical disability, mental and/or intellectual disability, age, military status, veteran status (including protected veterans), marital status, registered domestic partner or civil union status, familial status, gender (including sex stereotyping and gender identity or expression), medical condition (including, but not limited to, cancer related or HIV/AIDS related), genetic information, sexual orientation, or any other protected status.
- Copyright © 2020 Sourceability. All rights reserved.