- Job Title
- General Dentist
- Job ID
- Conroe, TX
- Other Location
The General Dentist provides patients of all ages with quality comprehensive dental care.
Essential job functions:
- Diagnose and treat diseases, injuries, and malformation of teeth and oral structures.
- Prescribe medications necessary for infection control, pain control, prevention of dental disease, and behavior management during treatment.
- Evaluate quality of service received through data collected from surveys, programs, and patient-related records.
- Provide instructions in oral hygiene and methods of preventing the spread of oral disease.
- Provide guidance and direction to dental assistants, hygienists, and other support personnel.
Doctorate of Dental Surgery (DDS) or Doctorate of Dental Medicine (DMD).
Board Certification – State of Texas (current and in good standing).
Must have current registration numbers for the Drug Enforcement Administration in the State of Texas for controlled substances.
Two (2) or more years of experience practicing as a Dentist.
Completion of an accredited residency program is preferred.