Health Services Clinical Administrator - Temporary Position
- Job Title
- Health Services Clinical Administrator - Temporary Position
- Job ID
- Erie, PA
- Other Location
Temporary position (12 - 18 months)
Part Time ( 15 - 20 HPW), primarily 1st shift, must be flexible
- BSN accredited college or university, RN licensure or above & a minimum of 5 years of related experience and/or training or an equivalent combination of education & experience.
- Excellent organizational & interpersonal skills with professional & friendly demeanor.
- Experience & comfort working in a residential & office setting.
- Exceptional verbal & written communication skills, with astute ability to articulately present material in front of a large audience.
- Team player outlook with internal & external people.
- Strong project management & problem solving skills.
- Ability to be flexible to the daily changing needs within the community & to handle obstacles with compassion & resolution.
- Provide administrative & clinical leadership for the Health Services team.
- Collaborate & support the agency’s Leadership Team & play a key role in the development, management & planning for the Health Services Department.
- Assess, plan, implement & evaluate departmental goals, policies, & procedures in collaboration with agency leaders & employees.
- Provides guidance with best practices & clinical guidelines / standards.
- Assures that nurses have contact with individual families/guardians regarding individuals’ medical status, physician consults, & plans of treatment.
- Assures the provision of pharmacy services for all group homes
- Serves as agency liaison with hospitals, medical staff, related health agencies, universities, nursing schools & consultants in the community.
- Develops standards for nursing practice, develop nursing service objectives & develop statements of philosophy as may be necessary.
- All Employees: 401k with Employer Match up to 4%, Wellness Program, Employee Referral Program (unlimited earnings), Family Friendly Events
- 20 - 29 Hour per Week Position: Sick Time, Holiday Time, Paid Time Off, Vision Insurance (no cost for employee & dependents)
Please fill out an application on our website, https://ehcajobs.com/
Call 814-454-1534or email firstname.lastname@example.org with questions