Careers at Source2
Option 1: Create a New Profile
Local Market Recruiter (Lancaster, PA)
- Job Title
- Local Market Recruiter (Lancaster, PA)
- Lancaster, PA 17601
- Other Location
Local Market Recruiter
Are you looking for an exciting opportunity to develop and execute a regional talent acquisition and recruiting plan for a phenomenal client in the utility space? Do you have experience partnering with local organizations to hire and identify qualified candidates? Do you have experience conducting face-to-face interviews in grassroots recruiting? If you’re a results-driven individual with strong interpersonal skills, who thinks quickly on their feet, this could be the opportunity for you!
As one of our Local Market Recruiters, you will be responsible for generating qualified candidates through local market activities, developing relationships with workforce organizations, and crafting new ideas to attract the most qualified talent for open positions. In this role, you will represent our client’s brand and deliver high levels of client and candidate satisfaction.
At Source2, you are surrounded by a diverse group of talent with shared values and a passion for recruiting and retaining frontline employees. We’re here to make meaningful connections and deliver incredible experiences for people - whether you’re a client, job seeker, or part of our amazing team!
What you’ll do:
- Partner and build positive relationships with managers to execute successful interviews
- Perform grassroots recruiting tasks such as building rapport with local workforce offices, trade schools, and other organizations that produce quality candidates
- Travel around the state as needed to recruit qualified candidates
- Develop and implement new insights to reach and attract qualified applicants
- Work directly with the managers to identify and speak with top performing employees to obtain quality referrals
- Conduct face-to-face interviews
- Additional related duties as requested by your direct supervisor
- Background in Talent Acquisition, Recruiting, HR, or Sales in the utilities, construction, and/or HVAC industries preferred.
- Prior experience in the HVAC industry preferred, whether that’s in recruiting, sales, or as a former technician.
- Experience working with local organizations regarding employment recruiting assistance
- Experience researching, networking, and staying informed of current employment conditions relative to the industries we serve
- Driven to achieve successful outcomes, adaptive in times of change, and a problem-solver in the face of roadblocks
- Degree in Business, Human Resources, or a related field preferred
- Proficient with Microsoft Office products and comfortable using the Google Docs platform
- Flexible work arrangement – a balance of remote and in-field work
- Unrivaled and fun company culture – we work hard and like to have fun too!
- Great Benefits– Medical, Dental, Vision, EAP, 401(k) with match, paid time off & holidays.
- Growth – certification reimbursement and access to senior leadership
Source2 is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity.
Source2 is committed to the full inclusion of all qualified individuals. As part of this commitment, Source2 will ensure that persons with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodations. If reasonable accommodation is needed to participate in the job application or interview process, please contact Human Resources should you need an accommodation.
- Pay Range
- $40,000.00 None to $55,000.00 None