Customer Service Representative
- Job Title
- Customer Service Representative
- Fresno, CA 93703
- Other Location
For over 30 years, Francis Collision Centre has been offering comprehensive collision repair with dedication to providing superior quality and service. Our dynamic team is searching for an experienced Customer Service Representative. This is the ideal position for a Customer Service Representative who provides exemplary service to customers, helps achieve a high level of customer efficiency and satisfaction, and enjoys a professional and fast-paced office setting and interacting with the public.
- First point of contact providing Excellent Customer Service to customers entering the lobby and by phone
- Inquire regarding the visit and determine services requested, i.e., vehicle estimate, repair, vehicle pick-up, prepare and document paperwork accordingly
- Thoroughly review work order and process payment
- Obtain over the phone customer’s approval for repair keeping records of customer interactions and recording details
- Collaborate with staff to schedule/arrange for tow-in, tow-out, and vehicle deliveries and document the details
- Effectively utilize computers and various office equipment
- Minimum High School Diploma, or equivalent
- One year of experience performing administrative duties in an office environment
- Must have excellent communication skills – verbal, written, and interpersonal, professional appearance, phone etiquette, strong organizational skills, and the ability to multi-task with a high level of attention to detail required
- Knowledge in the use of computers, Microsoft Office, and various software
- Bilingual – English and Spanish is a plus!
An Equal Opportunity Employer.
- Required Skills
Customer Service, Problem Solving, Clear Communication, Friendly Attitude, Time Management, Microsoft Office Suite