Part time Field Supply Clerk
- Job Title
- Part time Field Supply Clerk
- Job ID
- Nashville, TN
- Other Location
Part-time Field Supply Clerk Needed, between 20 – 25 hours per week. Vereco is seeking a part-time Field Supply Clerk to help support a team of technicians on-site at one of its premier clients. As the Field Supply Clerk, you will be helping to deliver toner to various clinical sites and hospital departments, updating inventory, and supporting the technicians.
Excellent opportunity for anyone interested in getting started in IT or looking for a part-time opportunity. Looking for someone that can dedicate between 20 -25 hours per week between work hours (8a – 5p CST Monday-Friday).
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Stock toner and printer parts
- Assist with inventory related task
- Deliver toner and printer supplies to clients
- Pick up used toner or printers for disposal
- Collect meter reads manually at client sites
- Update client’s ticket system for toner and supply tickets
- Change toner in the device for clients
- Additional duties as requested by Manager
- Must be able to work between 20 – 25 hours per week between the hours of 8a – 5p Monday-Friday
- Must have customer service focus and attitude
- Must have excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Must be punctual, reliable, and well organized.
- Must work well under pressure.
- Must be able to return to specific work tasks, while experiencing frequent interruptions.
- Must take initiative; be self-directed, organized, responsible, efficient, and be able to work with limited supervision.
- Must be able to walk 5-10 miles per day on average
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Demonstrates high proficiency computer skills
- Must have a clean driving record and valid driver's license
- Must have a personal vehicle to commute to offsite locations as needed
The work environment and physical demands described here are representative of those that an employee may encounter while performing the essential functions of this job:
- Work is performed indoors and outdoors
- Occasional exposure to variations in temperature, noise, mechanical, electrical, fume/odor, chemical, toxic waste, and wet hazards
- Physical effort required: walking, standing, bending, squatting, reaching, lifting and/or carrying objects that may weigh up to 50 lbs.; moderate dexterity and the regular application of basic skills (calculator, keyboard, hand tools, eye/hand coordination); environment may be fast paced and stressful.
- Occasional exposure to variations in temperature, noise, mechanical, electrical, fume/odor, chemical, toxic waste, and wet hazards.
Various immunizations and/or medical testing may be required and will be provided by the company, as a condition of employment for any positions that work on-site regularly in a hospital or medical setting.