- Job Title
- Sales Professional
- Job ID
- Remote Work,
- Other Location
We are looking for a junior sales professional who is results-oriented and passionate about contributing to our mission and growth! Ideally, this person will have strong sales skills and is a self-starter who can help to build relationships and drive awareness about the importance of emotional health within the fertility market.
As a member of the Organic Conceptions team, you’ll work in a supportive culture that values your professional development and offers you the tools you need to succeed and advance. Organic Conceptions is headquartered in RI, and this position is full-time remote, with some travel (<25%) required.
- Generate leads
- Meet and exceed sales goals
- Explore accounts to develop and execute outreach
- Help optimize the sales process
- Utilize our CRM to maintain and track engagements and progress within our key accounts
- Ability to work in a fast paced flexible environment
- Establish, develop and maintain positive relationships
- Be up to date on research, trends, etc. in the fertility field.
- Bachelor's degree
- 1-3 years of B2B sales experience (ideally in the healthcare space)
- Goal-oriented, self- motivated, and able to work independently
- Proven track record of managing successful prospect and customer relationships
- Remarkable listening and communication skills
About Organic Conceptions
Organic Conception's mission is to help to reimagine the preconception care model, ensuring that emotional health is at the center of care. Their goal is to help people reduce stress and restore joy by getting to the source of negative thoughts, self-defeating behaviors, and unproductive emotions that erode their quality of life and affect a patient's overall reproductive health.
Their research-based program consists of cognitive-behavioral courses, a private mentor community, and 1:1 support. They also have an educational program that empowers providers, nursing staff, and other practitioners to ensure they are well equipped to support the emotional needs of their patients while avoiding fatigue and burnout.