- Job Title
- Senior Accountant
- Job ID
- St. Louis, MO
- Other Location
New + Found (pronounced "New and Found") is a fast-growing investment firm with an integrated approach to real estate development. Our holistic design-through-management model realizes opportunity in the overlooked and undervalued.
We focus on both impact investing through urban revitalization and delivering turnkey real estate solutions to our corporate partners. In addition to developing over $500M of real estate since 2000, New + Found provides a single-source solution for our partners and risk-adjusted, double bottom-line returns to investors.
We are designers, builders, developers, managers, owners.
By acknowledging our Past, we build our Future.
New and Found has an opening for a Senior Accountant. An ideal candidate will have a minimum of 5 years of Real Estate and/or Property Management experience.
- Prepare monthly/quarterly reports for Director of Financial Services.
- Monthly analysis, reconciliation and adjustment of accounts/ledgers. Participate in monthly, quarterly and annual close processes. Update of Fixed Asset Schedule
- Involved in the annual audit process
- Involved in budget and planning analysis.
- Oversee the processing of all accounts payable and receivable transactions, tenant billing and payroll.
- Collaborate with team in reporting and compliance regulations.
- Collaborate on the annual CAM reconciliation
- Oversight of the monthly construction DRAW process
- Ad-hoc reporting
- 5 years’ experience in real estate financial management (Required)
- Yardi Software Experience preferred
- QuickBooks experience a plus
- Construction Development experience a plus
- Strong knowledge of accounting and financial reporting principles
- Ability to maintain data integrity and accuracy
- Ability to plan, organize, and prioritize multiple tasks
- Excellent interpersonal skills with a team-player mentality
- MS Suite
- BS or BA in Accounting or Finance (Required)
New + Found is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, age, genetic information, sexual orientation, status as a protected veteran or status as a qualified individual with a disability, or any other characteristic protected by applicable Federal, State or Local law.