Interested in joining our team?
Learn more about our available positions below.
PRN Certified Nursing Assistant
- Job Title
- PRN Certified Nursing Assistant
- Job ID
- Casper, WY 82609
- Other Location
The PRN Certified Nursing Assistant performs clinical support services, assists with clerical duties and maintains patient care documentation in medical records. This position is responsible for providing professional care specifically to Radiation Oncology and Medical Oncology patients in an outpatient setting.
- Register new patients.
- Assist during medical procedures.
- Take vital signs.
- Update medical records.
- Organize examination rooms.
- Sterilize / prepare medical instruments.
- Disposal of contaminated supplies.
- Follow up on patient calls.
- Schedule appointments.
- May assist with verifying health insurance coverage, and other clerical duties.
- Regular attendance and punctuality.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Ensures that all processing and reporting deadlines are consistently achieved.
- Perform any other functions as required by management.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule as necessary
- High School graduate or equivalent required
- Current state CNA license
- Current CPR certification
- Minimum of two years experience
- Oncology and/or Radiology experience
Excellent judgment, dependability, conscientious performance. Detail oriented. Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills. Caring and empathetic. High ethical standards. Mechanical ability and manual dexterity for operating complicated equipments.
Physical Demands and Work Environment
The physical demands and work environment characteristics described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Physical demands: While performing the duties of this job, employee is required to walk; sit; use hands to handle, or feel objects, tools, or controls; reach hands and arms; talk and hear. Employee must lift and/or move 50 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by the job include close vision, distant vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, speech clarity, climb, balance, and stoop, kneel, and bend.
Work environment: While performing the duties of this job, the employee is exposed to environmental risk of radiation exposure, and biohazard exposure.