Option 2: Create a New Profile
Chief of Staff
- Job Title
- Chief of Staff
- Job ID
- Boulder, CO 80302
- Other Location
Job Title: Chief of Staff
Business Unit: Congruex Corporate
Department: Executive Operations
Reports To: Chief Executive Officer
Employment Status: Full time, Exempt
Primary Location: Boulder, Colorado (in office full time)
Compensation: $150,000- $180,000 base salary plus 25% targeted bonus
Networks Built Better.
Congruex is a multi-national organization that specializes in broadband network construction and engineering. We support some of the largest service providers in the United States with a footprint that extends across the nation. Our turn-key design and build solutions allow our customers to deliver more data, more bandwidth, and ultimately support more devices for their end users.
Our diverse self-perform capabilities allow us to deliver high quality telecommunications and utility solutions with efficiency as one combined end-to-end business.
Congruex is a growing collection of subsidiary operating units. Our unified vision is to be the nation’s largest end-to-end provider of network design, engineering, construction, and maintenance for broadband operators. We are One Congruex.
Our Mission & Values
It is our mission to satisfy our customers by providing the expertise, technology, and resources necessary to build better networks.
Congruex is committed to the overall health, wellness, and safety of our people. We support diversity, inclusion, and the right to live freely with mutual respect.
These values are ingrained in our core values of GRIT.
At Congruex, GRIT is an acronym for guts, reliability, improvement, and teamwork – having the GUTS to do the right thing, being RELIABLE to deliver what we promise, IMPROVING ourselves every day, and embracing TEAMWORK together as One Congruex.
We are a privately held, private equity backed firm with multiple subsidiaries, in hyper growth mode. This position is a high impact, high leverage, high visibility position with an opportunity to have a multinational impact. We are looking for an energetic Chief of Staff who can adapt to new situations in an exciting but ever-changing M&A environment. Possibilities for growth are exponential!
Job Responsibilities (Including, but not limited to):
· Communicate, engage, and interact with CEO, Executive Leadership Team, Board of Directors, and various stakeholders across the Company
· Aggregate and maintain monthly performance (financial and KPI) reviews across all business units, including other critical to business performance meetings and reviews
· Drive alignment around and execution of organization’s strategic plan
· Prepare internal business communications in partnership with other internal communications leaders and functions such as HR, Finance, IT, and the Sr. Executive Assistant to CEO
· Be the strategic lead on a variety of high-profile projects and initiatives
· Prepare for meetings and events such as General Managers Meetings, Executive Committee Staff Meetings, Business Reviews with the Expanded Leadership and other as needed by the Company
· Act as project/program manager on initiatives such as Quarterly Board Meetings and various other supporting roles for CEO and Executive Committee sponsored initiatives
· Provide operational support as needed for the Company such as business process reviews and standardization of communications, documents, and various critical to operation business KPIs, metrics, and dashboards
· Give insight and recommendations to both short-term and long-term growth plan of organization
· Evaluating departments/processes as needed, and make suggestions for automating processes and increasing working efficiency
· Travel to our business units up to 30% may be required
Required Skills & Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree required. Ideally, with a Finance or Economics focus, but not required. MBA would be welcome, but not required.
- 5+_ years of experience. Experience working in a consultancy type capacity preferred.
- Energetic, ability to adapt and perform in a fast-paced M&A environment.
- Highly analytical and an expert in multitasking.
- Previous experience with financial reporting or modeling preferred.
- Polished, executive level presentation skills.
- Ability to work effectively across the entire executive team.
All requirements are subject to possible modification to reasonably accommodate individuals with disabilities.
This job description in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed by the employee occupying this position. Employees will be required to follow any other job-related instructions and to perform other job-related duties requested by their supervisor.
Requirements are representative of minimum levels of knowledge, skills, and/or abilities. To perform this job successfully, the incumbent will possess the abilities or aptitudes to perform each duty proficiently.
This document does not create an employment contract, implied or otherwise, other than an “at-will” employment relationship.