BE A SPARK IN OUR INDUSTRY
JOIN THE METRONOME FAMILY
Every individual has unique passions, career goals, and personal values. We are here to make the connection between those and the needs of our customers. When the stars align, we welcome our new employees - or Pulsers as we like to call them - to the family. We offer competitive benefits to ensure that our Pulsers are well taken care of for whatever comes their way.
All applicants are required to upload a current resume for consideration of employment.
Option 2: Create a New Profile
Executive Assistant III
- Job Title
- Executive Assistant III
- Requirement ID
- Bethesda, MD 22102
- Other Location
- Mclean, VA
Employment Type: Full-time
Responsibilities: Coordinates the overall workflow and coordination of activities associated with the Senior Executive's (SE's) responsibilities and serves as the liaison between the component and the IC. The nature of this position demands exercising wide autonomy, latitude, and discretion regarding workflow, priorities, and methods to accomplish work in accordance with established policies and procedures. The position requires an extensive knowledge of executive level administrative processes and procedures in the IC, and an in-depth knowledge of the various executive styles, methods of operation, relationships, and authorities.
- Serves as primary Point of Contact (POC) for the office and provides administrative support to 1-2 designated SEs by performing a variety of complex and routine administrative duties in compliance with written and oral guidance and policies.
- Interacts with high-ranking officials within the agency and throughout the IC, the Congress, the White House, and the private sector.
- Prepares, contributes and/or provides substantive review of an extensive volume of written and oral materials.
- Performs multiple critical and time-sensitive tasks simultaneously.
- Coordinates with component divisions to assure alignment with key component priorities within ODNI and the IC.
- Oversees and coordinates with component staff the development of read-ahead materials and briefing books to prepare senior executives for meetings, conferences, and other public events.
- Plans, develops, and provides substantive briefings, presentations, reports, and other materials to inform senior leadership and other stakeholders on topics of interest.
- Vets incoming correspondence, summarizes/highlights key issues or topics, and follows up to ensure proper and timely response.
- Maintains a schedule of appointments that involves determining the importance of issues for each meeting and following protocol procedures for contacting principals.
- Assists with timekeeping and updating HR systems by serving as element Timekeeper.
- Prepares regular (e.g., weekly) status reports to keep the SE apprised of important issues.
- Prepare meeting agendas, record meeting minutes, noting those actions that require follow-up, and disseminate to element staff, attendees/participants and other recipients for awareness and/or action.
- Track incoming tasks actions and update element task action tracking systems.
- Arrange domestic and foreign travel, compose travel cables and assist with processing travel vouchers.
- Assist in coordinating project/events, including planning and coordinating multiple presentations, disseminating information, and organizing team events.
- Prepare to host visitors, coordinate parking, pass security clearances and escort uncleared visitors.
- Update and maintain records, files and other documents/materials (electronic or in hard copy).
- TS/SCI security clearance with poly
- One of the following combinations of Education and Experience:
- Bachelor's Degree in Business or administrative-related field and a minimum of ten (10) years of relevant experience as an administrative professional; Or
- Associate's Degree in Business or administrative-related field and a minimum of twelve (12) years of relevant experience as an administrative professional.
- Minimum five (5) years of experience working within the IC.
- Knowledge of the IC and other government agencies.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills and demonstrated experience in writing/editing correspondence and briefings for senior executives.
- Demonstrated ability to manage the workflow of multiple critical issues within a continuously adapting schedule.
- Expert proficiency with MS Office products (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Publisher, Outlook).
- Demonstrated excellence in diplomatic, organizational, time management, critical thinking and interpersonal skills.
- Demonstrated ability to develop a professional network across organizational boundaries and at all levels.
- Ten (10) years of progressively senior administrative expertise working directly for management at the CEO, SIS/SES/SNIS, VP level.
Work Schedule: Core Hours
Background Screening/Check/Investigation: Successful Completion of a Background Check will be required as a condition of hire.
Benefits: Metronome offers a comprehensive benefits package that reflects our commitment to creating a diverse and supportive workplace. Benefit eligibility is determined on the type of position (full-time, part-time, temporary). Metronome’s range of benefits include, but are not limited to, Medical, Vision & Dental Insurance, Life Insurance, Paid Time-Off & Company Paid Holidays, Personal Development & Learning Opportunities.
Application Process: Please follow all instructions carefully. Errors or omissions may affect your consideration for employment.
- Select Create Profile and Apply to Requirement
- Complete your Profile and Answer the Questionnaire
- Upload a current resume
- Complete the Online Application and Submit
Evaluation Process: Metronome will evaluate applicants based on how well they meet the qualifications of the position above. Your completed application (including questionnaire, resume, and online application) will be used to determine your eligibility and how well you meet the qualifications for this position.
Your responses to the questionnaire may be compared to your resume and application; if either your resume or application contradicts or does not support your responses, you will disqualify yourself and not receive further consideration for this job.
Equal Employment Opportunity Policy
Metronome does not discriminate in employment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy and gender identity), national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, genetic information, age, membership in an employee organization, retaliation, parental status, military service, or other non-merit factor.
Reasonable Accommodation Policy
Metronome is committed to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with disabilities where appropriate. A reasonable accommodation is any change to a job, the work environment, or the way things are usually done that enables an individual with a disability to apply for a job, perform job duties or receive equal access to job benefits.
Applicants requiring reasonable accommodation for any part of the application process or hiring process should contact Metronome Human Resources at email@example.com or 703-957-4082. Determinations on requests for reasonable accommodation will be made on a case-by-case basis.
- Required Skills