Everything has a purpose in life. Ours is to repurpose.
CircleIT is a B Corporation focused on repurposing electronic devices to create beneficial customer, environmental and social outcomes. We are people using business as a force for good and we’re on a mission to transform the technology disposal industry by repurposing (instead of recycling) devices to create environmental and social good. Do you want to be part of a company where you are valued for your contribution and get to play a role in positively impacting our environment by helping to create a circular economy? Come join our team where you get to be part of something bigger.
What’s in it for you:
- Competitive Benefits, including medical, dental, vision,401(k)
- Being part of a growing company that values our employees, teamwork, transparency, integrity and always doing the right thing
- Join an exciting mission to transform an industry while creating positive environmental and social outcomes
- A work environment that allows you to reach your full potential
- Job Title
- Production Supervisor
- Job ID
- Oklahoma City, OK 73107
- Other Location
- Oklahoma City
CircleIT is a digital ITAD provider and Certified B Corporation focused on repurposing data-bearing technology devices to create beneficial customer, environmental and social outcomes. CircleIT provides the highest level of security to its clients, wiping data beyond the Department of Defense standards and holds certifications from over a dozen accredited parties including NAID AAA Certification. CircleIT has set the security standard in the ITAD industry for the past 20 years and pioneered certified ESG reporting for enterprises and a digital ITAD solution for remote workers, small businesses, and consumers.
What You’ll Do:
As a Production Supervisor there are many duties but the major one is to ensure the production process remains smooth and efficient by organizing workflows and monitoring staff. You will direct, train, and assist the employees within your team.
- Develop daily, weekly and monthly production plans to meet business output needs
- Measure and hold accountable team members for their Individual performance, as well as the overall team performance
- Own your business function and provide Ideas for capacity/efficiency Improvements
- Supervising operations within the facility to achieve higher output
- Facilitates and directs team members workflow within your assigned team including distributing work, disseminating information, handling absences, answering questions, and resolving problems
- Anticipates and reacts to production problems or delays, equipment malfunctions, etc.
- Support continuous improvement and encourage employee involvement
- Ensure that your team is consistently meeting or exceeding expectation in the areas of quality, cleaning, etc.
- Supervises, evaluates, and trains team members. Assists in accident investigation and corrective action
- Organizing training for your team including production-based training and leadership training
- Assist in the recruitment and onboarding of new hires
- Ensure compliance with safety and professional standards with the facility
- Organize, monitor, and prioritize tasks to meet production goals
- Evaluate workflows, procedures, policies, etc. to ensure optimum efficiency on the plant floor
- Maintain communication between employees and leadership to ensure procedures and policies are well-understood
- Other duties as assigned
- 5+ years of manufacturing experience
- Vast knowledge of manufacturing tools, equipment, processes, etc.
- Excellent organization, communication, leadership and interpersonal skills
- Ability to create and adhere to production processes
- Ability to write reports legibly and accurately
- Relevant training and certification in industrial production, engineering, or any related field is preferred
- Strong interpersonal skills and decision-making ability
- Demonstrate full knowledge and understanding of production processes and methods, and strong knowledge of safety requirements and standards