- Job Title
- Collections Specialist
- Job ID
- Omaha, NE 68138
- Other Location
The Collections Specialist is primarily responsible for pursuing collections on delinquent accounts. In addition, this job analyzes customers’ financial condition and authorizes customer credit lines ensuring minimal account credit risk. We’re looking for a strong communicator with excellent customer service skills to maintain strong working relationships with our customers while ensuring accounts remain in good standing. This is a challenging and rewarding opportunity that requires attention to detail and the ability to work with many people across the company. Collections, customer service and/or related experience is preferred.
- Makes collection calls in a business-to-business environment. Performs skip-tracing duties related to accounts with inadequate information. Fields return calls and emails regarding delinquent customer accounts from a variety of sources; both internal and external. Recommends assignment of accounts to collections.
- Analyzes credit data and financial statements to determine degree of risk involved in extending credit or lending money. Prepares reports that include degree of risk involved in extending credit or lending money. Evaluates customer records and recommends payment plans based on earnings, savings data, payment history, and purchase activity. Monitors credit exposure and performance of accounts in order to facilitate proactive management of risks.
- Prepares credit approval packages, annual reviews, renewals of credit, client credit proposals and coordination of document preparation and closings. Handles incoming credit reference calls as needed.
- Processes all transactions associated with MCFA account including matching up payments, researching payments via MCFA website, writing off balances or applying discounts as needed, etc.
- Administers all credit functions associated with CAT Financial and Ag Direct including processing credit applications and providing quotes for customers. Coordinates delivery of documents to customer with sales.
- Processes down payment and wire suspense accounts including clearing accounts to zero balance and performing reconciliations.
- Consults with customers to resolve complaints and verify financial and credit transactions.
- We are interested in knowing the nuts and bolts of who you are, so tell us about your proud moments and accomplishments that got you to where you are today.
- Tell us about your related experiences.
- Let us know how your background aligns with this position’s responsibilities.
*If you have any questions prior to applying, please reach out to our Recruiting team at email@example.com or 402-891-7555.
We expect you will find the following at Enova:
- Autonomy to develop innovative methods and solutions; do what works for the customers you serve.
- Stability within an 80-year enterprise; our business offerings are so diverse, we aren’t going away anytime soon.
- Amazing Culture and People…and we don’t just say it, we prove it! – internal promotions are our #1 source of hires and we’ve earned recent accolades such as Omaha’s Business Excellence and Integrity awards.
- Flexibility to be you - we won’t put you in a box; we will give you the resources and flexibility to be excellent.
- Medical (and FSA/HSA plans), Dental, Vision Insurances
- Paid Vacation and Holidays
- Company-paid Basic Life Insurance
- Supplemental Term Life Insurance
- 401(k) with Match
- Tuition Reimbursement and In-house Training Dept.
- Paid Military Leave
- Short and Long-Term Disability
- Safety Glasses and Boot Program
Enova is an equal opportunity employer and affords equal opportunity to all applicants for all positions. Enova Group, LLC. shall abide by the requirements of 41 CFR §§ 60-1.4(a), 60-300.5(a) and 60-741.5(a). These regulations prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, sex, or national origin. Moreover, these regulations require that covered prime contractors and subcontractors take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status or disability.