When you need AC, heating, or plumbing services, look no further than Horizon Services. For nearly 30 years, we’ve been the trusted name in plumbing, heating, and air conditioning, offering an unmatched level of service at reasonable rates.
Plumbing Technician Helper/ Apprentice
- Job Title
- Plumbing Technician Helper/ Apprentice
- Job ID
- Audubon, PA 19403
- Other Location
At Horizon Services, we take pride in our reputation for extraordinary service, exceptional quality, and unmatched reliability by hiring the best people in the industry. We are continually recognized as one of the best places to work in the area and committed to seeing our employees succeed, both professionally and personally. Horizon offers the support and benefits of being the largest air conditioning, heating, and plumbing company in the region, combined with the small, local feel of a company that appreciates its customers and its employees. If you want to grow your career in a fun, family-oriented work environment where your efforts are recognized, join our team at Horizon! We’d love to hear from you!
Our Plumbing Technicians install, troubleshoot, repair, and service new residential plumbing systems in the homes of our clients. Along with our industry leading pay and competitive incentive programs, we provide flexible schedules and build customizable shifts to match our employees' lifestyles. We also offer four 10-hour shifts with three days off. Examples of schedules we are looking to hire for are Monday-Friday, Tuesday-Saturday 8-4, Sunday-Thursday, 8 a.m. to 4 p.m. We provide opportunities for growth, pride ourselves on promoting from within, and are committed to helping you grow into a leadership position if that is a path you are interested in.
Our On Call Plumbing Technicians with 3 to 5 years of experience earn a starting salary of $30 to $35 per hour, depending on experience.
Why You'll Love Working for Us:
● $5,000 Sign-On Bonus
● Choose your shift
● Earn up to $32 per hour base pay ($48 per hour with incentive pay)
● Full health insurance benefits package with medical, vision, dental, 401k
● Paid Time Off: minimum two weeks after 90 days (we MATCH your current PTO balance if greater than two weeks)
● Company Supplied Tools (including PRO-PRESS)
● Bonus incentives
● Fully stocked warehouse with parts runners operating 7 days a week
● Consistent and reliable full-time year-round work
● New, clean, fully stocked truck
● Training and development programs (tankless water heater training, gas training, well pump training, Nexstar Customer Service Training, and more)
● Company phone and iPad = no paperwork
● Yearly boot allowance and tool co-op program to upgrade personal tools
● Our shop is stocked with water, Gatorade, coffee, and snacks
What We Need from You:
● Tech School graduate or 1 year of experience as a Residential Plumbing Apprentice
● Valid driver's license and clean driving record
● Ability to pass a background check and drug test
● Clean and neat appearance with strong customer service and communication skills
● Hard-working and motivated
Text “horizonjobs” to 25000 to Apply!!
Equal Opportunity Employer
We are dedicated to providing all employees with a pleasant, fair, non-discriminatory, and harassment-free working environment. We promise to hire the best-qualified candidate regardless of gender, religion, race, or age.
Option 1: Create a New Profile
This careers page is maintained and operated by Source2.