When you need AC, heating, or plumbing services, look no further than Horizon Services. For nearly 30 years, we’ve been the trusted name in plumbing, heating, and air conditioning, offering an unmatched level of service at reasonable rates.
- Job Title
- HVAC Installer
- Job ID
- Mount Laurel, NJ 08054
- Other Location
At Horizon Services, we take pride in our reputation for extraordinary service, exceptional quality, and unmatched reliability by hiring the best people in the industry. We are continually recognized as one of the best places to work in the area and committed to seeing our employees succeed, both professionally and personally. Horizon offers the support and benefits of being the largest air conditioning, heating, and plumbing company in the region, combined with the small, local feel of a company that appreciates its customers and its employees. If you want to grow your career in a fun, family-oriented work environment where your efforts are recognized, join our team at Horizon! We’d love to hear from you!
Our HVAC Install Technicians go into clients' homes to install new HVAC systems. We specialize in AC's, heat pumps, gas and oil furnaces, and boilers. Along with our industry leading pay and competitive incentive programs, we provide year round work, flexible schedules, and build customizable shifts to match our employees' lifestyles. There is NO ON CALL or mandatory weekends! Overtime is available on a volunteer basis. We also offer four 10-hour shifts with three days off. Examples of schedules we are looking to hire for are alternating 5/4 with three-day weekends, Monday-Friday, Tuesday-Saturday, and Sunday-Thursday, 8 a.m. to 6 p.m. We provide opportunities for growth, pride ourselves on promoting from within, and are committed to helping you grow into a leadership position if that is a path you are interested in.
Why You'll Love Working for Us:
- $3000 Sign-On Bonus
- Choose your shift
- Earn up to $40 per hour
- Full benefits package with medical, vision, dental, 401k
- Paid Time Off: minimum two weeks after 90 days (we MATCH your current PTO balance if greater than two weeks)
- Our warehouse DELIVERS everything needed to complete your install to the site! No need to pick up equipment from the warehouse or supplier or dispose of trash - it's all handled by our warehouse team so you can go directly to the job in the morning
- Full uniforms along with winter coat, spring jackets, t-shirts, sweatshirts, and hats
- On-site support and training from our field supervisor team
- Company supplied tools
- Bonus incentives
- Fully stocked warehouse with parts runners operating 7 days a week
- New, clean, fully stocked truck
- Training and development programs (sheet metal class, boiler training, electrical training, zoning training, oil training)
- Company phone and iPad = no paperwork
- Yearly boot allowance and tool co-op program to upgrade personal tools
- Cooler of Gatorade and protein bars delivered to your job by the warehouse team plus our shop is stocked with water, Gatorade, coffee, and snacks
What We Need from You:
Equal Opportunity Employer
We are dedicated to providing all employees with a pleasant, fair, non-discriminatory, and harassment-free working environment. We promise to hire the best-qualified candidate regardless of gender, religion, race, or age.
Option 1: Create a New Profile
This careers page is maintained and operated by Source2.