When you need AC, heating, or plumbing services, look no further than Horizon Services. For nearly 30 years, we’ve been the trusted name in plumbing, heating, and air conditioning, offering an unmatched level of service at reasonable rates.
HVAC Maintenance Technician
- Job Title
- HVAC Maintenance Technician
- Job ID
- Mount Laurel, NJ 08054
- Other Location
At Horizon Services, we take pride in our reputation for extraordinary service, exceptional quality, and unmatched reliability by hiring the best people in the industry. We are continually recognized as one of the best places to work in the area and committed to seeing our employees succeed, both professionally and personally. Horizon offers the support and benefits of being the largest air conditioning, heating, and plumbing company in the region, combined with the small, local feel of a company that appreciates its customers and its employees. If you want to grow your career in a fun, family-oriented work environment where your efforts are recognized, join our team at Horizon! We’d love to hear from you!
We are hiring HVAC Maintenance Technicians in Audubon, PA to help solve HVAC problems in our clients' homes. We offer a very competitive base salary and bonus program to reward hard work and outstanding customer service. This is an entry-level position that can earn over $19 per hour, plus bonuses and incentives. Over the course of the first year, the Technician will primarily handle preventative maintenance on residential heating and cooling systems while we provide you with additional training to effectively troubleshoot, diagnose, and repair systems.
To express interest in this position, please fill out our 3-minute, mobile-friendly application so we can review your information. We look forward to meeting you.
Why You'll Love Working for Us:
- Health benefits including Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, Short-Term and Long-Term Disability, and access to Flexible Spending Accounts for healthcare or dependent care expenses
- Competitive compensation
- 401(k) retirement plan with company-matching contributions
- Company-paid PTO and Paid Holidays
- Company-provided tools and equipment
- Consistent and reliable full-time work year-round including flexible scheduling with multiple shift opportunities, flexible days of the week, and 4-10’s available
- Qualified technicians will be sponsored for Journeyman license and NATE certification
- Robust paid training and professional development path with 150 hours of training per year
- Tuition reimbursement benefits and scholarship programs
- Wellness Reimbursement Program, Employee Assistance Program, and Employee Discounts
What We Need from You:
- Experience as an HVAC Maintenance Technician
- Relevant licenses and certifications
- Valid driver’s license and clean driving record
- Ability to pass a background check and drug test
- Clean and professional appearance
- Hard-working and motivated with strong customer service and communication skills
Text “horizonjobs” to 25000 to Apply!!
Equal Opportunity Employer
We are dedicated to providing all employees with a pleasant, fair, non-discriminatory, and harassment-free working environment. We promise to hire the best-qualified candidate regardless of gender, religion, race, or age.
Option 1: Create a New Profile
This careers page is maintained and operated by Source2.