Finance Project Manager
- Job Title
- Finance Project Manager
- Job ID
- Columbia, SC 29201
- Other Location
Who We Are
Land Intelligence is a software technology company serving the commercial real estate industry. We focus on Land Development. We have been recognized as an industry technology leader in providing solutions on a national scale. Our team are visionaries that see a better, faster and more valuable way to research, finance and trade land.
We are entrepreneurs first. Which means we manage the people, processes and product. We create new ways of doing things to drive value. We are builders and growth minded. Our leadership team has been recognized as a Best Places to work in the industry nationally. Our team drives for personal and professional development, as personal growth is instrumental to our success. Your learning will be supported by specialized in-house training programs and mentoring by the industry’s leading experts, many of whom are our investors and strategic partners.
Your Impact at Land Intelligence
The Finance Project Manager will be responsible for capital raises for both business and client initiatives.
This position can be located anywhere in South Carolina, with a preference of Columbia.
- Collaborate with leadership team on strategic goals and objectives
- Serve as financial subject matter expert for product development team
- A client-focused leader, team player, excellent communication, planning, and organizational skills
- Direct multiple scales and complexities of projects with multiple internal stakeholders.
- Develop and execute strategies to raise capital for business growth initiatives
- Develop and execute strategies to raise or acquire capital for client land development projects.
- Actively manage relationships with private capital partners as well as capital raising channels and develop strong understanding of current deployment needs and preferences of investors
- Develop the project charter, integrated project plan, resource plan, contingency plan, and related project management artifacts.
- Evaluate trade-offs between project size and complexity, cost, urgency, risk, and stakeholder value.
- Validate financial forecasts and provide on-going reconciliation of resources and other related project expenditures.
- Partner with business sponsors to define success metrics and criteria.
- Facilitate all operational checkpoint activities throughout the lifecycle of projects.
- Assess and resolve all high priority project risks as they are encountered.
- Manage project according to established methodology and standards.
- Continually update relevant business stakeholders of project status and periodically publish project status reports.
- Represent the project in various project governance and inter-department forums.
- Define and track project milestones while developing, maintaining, and reporting on an overall and integrated delivery plan.
- Ensure the project meets success parameters and business objectives stated in the project charter.
- Design investment projects, predict finance and analyze risk.
prepare documents for investment projects, compile investment research reports, feasibility studies, and framework agreements, and draw up project implementation plans and action plans
- Perform other tasks as assigned to help accomplish the Company’s strategic goals
What You Bring To Land Intelligence
- 5+ years of experience in the capital and startup markets
- Land Development experience a plus!
- Project management experience
Excellent written and verbal communication skills
We are a startup, but this isn't our first time doing this. As a result, you can get the thrill of working at a startup, with the resources of a publicly traded company. We offer a best-in-class benefits package, as we are a Professional Employment Organization (PEO) with our partner Insperity (www.insperity.com) that includes medical, vision, dental and life insurance. Our 401 (k) program offers a employer match, along with a 401(k) profit sharing and performance-based bonuses. • Generous paid time off
Land Intelligence is an EOE/Affirmative Action Employer M/F/D/V. If you are interested in applying for employment and need special assistance to apply for a posted position, please send an e-mail to email@example.com. Land Intelligence also participates in the federal E-Verify Program