Java Developer (Remote Opportunity)
- Job Title
- Java Developer (Remote Opportunity)
- Job ID
- 100% Remote,
- Other Location
Hiring: Java Developer (Remote Opportunity)
We are currently looking for a Java Developer to join a 100% remote team to support a large federal government project. A Developer must be able to create logical and functional software code in a variety of languages.
No clearance required
Must be a US Citizen
The candidate must reside within the continental US.
· Must have experience reacting to problems and correcting the program as necessary.
· Must have experience in understanding and articulating the benefits and risks associated with different coding languages in different functional environments.
· Must have experience with Spring Data, NoSQL db and AWS cloud services (Lambda, Elasticache, AmazonMQ, S3, Cloud Watch, etc.).
· Must have experience with REST, SOAP, FHIR, XML, XSLT, JSON, JIRA, Git/Github/Gitlab.
· At least 5+ years of professional experience with service orientation concepts and enabling technologies
· At least 5+ years of professional experience with Software Development and Implementation
· At least 5+ years of professional experience in debugging and correcting errors in computer programs
· Software development skills, including design, development, testing, deployment and support
· Experience with McAfee Web Gateway, Mulesoft, Docker/Kubernetes, Agile Methodology a plus.
· Must be able to obtain a government security clearance.