Careers at RxSense
Our culture is more than a set of values, principles and promises. It’s the dynamic embodiment of who we are, where we’ve been and where we’re headed tomorrow.
Service Delivery Analyst
- Job Title
- Service Delivery Analyst
- Job ID
- Other Location
Service Delivery Analyst
RxSense is a privately held health technology company whose mission is to make prescription drugs more affordable for everyone. We build technology platforms and data solutions that enable our customers to manage pharmacy benefits on behalf of their members, employees, or clients (e.g., health plans, employers, health systems, etc). RxSense also provides prescription benefit solutions directly to millions of people through its consumer brand, SingleCare. We have saved our customers over $4B on prescription medications since 2015.
Headquartered in Boston, MA, the company has experienced double-digit growth every year since its inception in 2015. The company has been recognized by Forbes as a Top Startup in 2020 and 2021 and recognized as one of Fast Company's Most Innovative Companies. Our team members have come from some of the country's most innovative and successful companies in healthcare and technology and together we have created a culture of opportunity, innovation, accountability, and trust. We are working together to solve big problems and create value in an industry that is personal for everyone - healthcare.
As a Service Delivery Analyst, you’ll play a critical role in creating a quality experience for our Clients. You’ll be the expert problem solver as you work quickly to identify, analyze and resolve Client inquiries in a fast-paced environment. This position requires a solid working knowledge of all RxSense products, services, and processes to provide efficient and prompt support to Clients. A thorough understanding of the PBM environment and broader healthcare system is preferred.
Primary Job Duties & Responsibilities
- Possesses a thorough understanding of RxSense Products and Services.
- The point of contact for day-to-day management of service requests.
- Manage Client expectations, respond to inquiries, isolate problems, troubleshoot issues, implement solutions, and assess Client requirements with accuracy.
- Regularly initiate and lead cross-collaboration between several internal partners and clients
- Performs daily operation-specific duties that directly relate to the Client’s products and/or services provided.
- Communicates with clients strategically and diligently to protect the RxSense brand while satisfying client needs
- Responds to all electronic, phone, facsimile, or letter inquiries from the Client within agreed-up SLAs.
- Work effectively with colleagues from other RxSense operations to address and resolve issues and improve customer satisfaction.
- Resolves or appropriately escalates customer service issues in conjunction with operations (claims, service, and systems).
- Set work priorities without supervisor assistance and works independently on a team.
- Regularly attends and actively participates in company meetings as requested.
- Exhibits compliant and ethical behavior in the performance of job responsibilities, including complying with all applicable federal and state laws and regulations,
- Assists efforts to continuously improve by assuming responsibility for identifying and bringing to the attention of responsible entities operations problems and/or inefficiencies.
- Support team members and participate in team activities to help build a high-performance team.
- Develops strong internal relationships and contacts within the company that are supportive of the achievement of customer service requirements including attainment of performance guarantees and minimization of performance penalty expense.
- Demonstrates flexibility in areas such as job duties and schedule in order to aid in better serving our customer’s business and operational goals.
Skills & Qualifications
- Associate’s or Bachelor’s degree in computer science, information systems, or similar training and/or experience
- Demonstrated ability using computer and Windows PC applications, such as Microsoft Outlook (setting calendar appointments, email) and Microsoft Excel (creating spreadsheets, filtering, navigating reports) instant message, video conferencing.
- Strong keyboard and navigation skills and ability to learn new computer programs.
- Proven background in software-based front-end-user support.
- Ability to solve practical issues and deal with many variables in situations where only limited standardization exists.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- High degree of client focus and attention to service.
- Experience within the PBM industry, including the understanding of pharmacy benefit strategies, is preferred
- Ability to travel as needed.