Option 2: Create a New Profile
Shipping and Receiving Lead
- Job Title
- Shipping and Receiving Lead
- Position ID
- Doral, FL 33122
- Other Location
The owners and employees of Sourceability LLC share a unified goal of being the best electronics distributor in the market. We have seen our business endure and adapt to many changes in the global marketplace. We are driven by technology and are continuously looking for innovations that will improve the industry. Our resilience is directly attributed to our hard work and the value we place on relationships with co-workers, customers, & our suppliers. Our employees, customers, suppliers, and business associates know from experience that we honor our commitments and we stand behind everything we do.Shipping and Receiving Lead
Position Summary, Responsibilities and Expectations:
- Knowledge of Domestic and international shipping methods and procedures.
- Ensure that orders are being expedited for shipping in a timely manner according to their release date, estimated delivery date, or ship by date.
- Responsible for receiving, warehousing, packaging, and/or shipping of product in a manner consistent with company service and cost objectives.
- Prepare international documents for export. (International shipping experience)
- Receives and unloads incoming materials and compares information on packing slip with purchase order to verify receipt of products.
- Ability to work confidently work in a rapidly changing, fast-paced and results-oriented corporate environment where a high degree of flexibility is required.
- Responsible for maintaining work areas to 5S standards.
- Organize the daily workload to optimize high output and consistency throughout the shipping team and ensure the team performance is in-line with department goals.
- Able to work independently and within a team environment.
- Detail oriented; motivated to provide the highest level of quality.
- Follows established departmental policies, procedures and objectives, continuous quality improvement objectives, safety and environmental policies.
- Performs miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned
Education and/or Experience:
- Some college with at least 2 years receiving /shipping experience.
- Knowledge of warehouse operations a must.
- Previous supervisor experience preferred
- Familiar with Microsoft office tools including, Outlook, Word, Excel, and web applications.
- Basic computer skills including learning in-house software program.
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively with team and management.
- Demonstrated professionalism in working with management and suppliers.
- Ability to motivate and build teamwork and moral.
- Experience with FedEx, UPS, DHL shipping software.
- Knowledge of export compliance
- Individual must be dynamic and always prepared for constant change in job description as the company continues to expand.
- Must be able to work in fast-pace environment with a sense of urgency if necessary.
We are not offering visa sponsorship at this time. Only candidates who are US Citizens or Green Card holders will be considered.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER.
It is our policy to abide by all federal, state and local laws prohibiting employment discrimination based on a person’s race, color, religious creed, sex, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, pregnancy, childbirth, physical disability, mental and/or intellectual disability, age, military status, veteran status (including protected veterans), marital status, registered domestic partner or civil union status, familial status, gender (including sex stereotyping and gender identity or expression), medical condition (including, but not limited to, cancer related or HIV/AIDS related), genetic information, sexual orientation, or any other protected status.
- Copyright © 2020 Sourceability. All rights reserved.