Careers at Source2
Source2 is the largest RPO firm in Central Florida, and we work with a variety of clients across North America. We specialize in high-volume recruiting of essential frontline employees who "keep the world running."
At Source2, you are surrounded by a diverse group of talented professionals with shared values and a passion for what they do. We’re here to make meaningful connections and deliver incredible experiences for people - whether you’re a client, a job seeker, or part of our amazing team!
We're looking for driven individuals who enjoy a dynamic, evolving, and fast-paced environment working with both internal teams and external clients and candidates.
At Source2 we believe that cultural fit, passion, aptitude and ethics are even more important than experience. We pride ourselves on helping people get the training and practical knowledge they need to launch their recruiting or HR career, and giving experienced professionals continued growth opportunities. If you are a motivated self-starter with an interest in recruiting, retention and client service, we'd love to speak with you.
Option 1: Create a New Profile
Onsite Recruiter (Chattanooga, TN)
- Job Title
- Onsite Recruiter (Chattanooga, TN)
- Chattanooga, TN 37341
- Other Location
Are you a recruiter that has previous experience working to hire quality candidates? Do you have prior experience scheduling and conducting face-to-face interviews? If you are someone who thinks quickly on their feet and have a drive for achieving results, then we have an opportunity for you!
As one of our Onsite Recruiters, you will be responsible for generating qualified candidates through local market activities, developing relationships with workforce organizations, and crafting new ideas to attract the most qualified talent for open positions. In this role, you will represent our client’s brand and deliver high levels of client and candidate satisfaction.
At Source2, you are surrounded by a diverse group of talent with shared values and a passion for recruiting and retaining frontline employees. We’re here to make meaningful connections and deliver incredible experiences for people - whether you’re a client, a job seeker, or part of our amazing team!
What you’ll do:
The Onsite Recruiter will be executing all phases of recruitment activities to professionals and exceed all client expectations. The main functions of this job include:
- Recruit for open positions in the manufacturing industry
- Candidate pre-screening, interviewing, and new hire decision-making
- Partner and build positive relationships with local hiring managers to execute successful interviews
- Perform grassroots recruiting tasks such as building rapport with local workforce offices, trade schools, and other organizations that produce quality candidates
- Develop and implement new ideas to reach and attract qualified applicants
- Work directly with the hiring manager to identify and speak with top performing employees to obtain quality referrals
- Conduct face-to-face interviews
- Evaluate and make decisions post-interview, including inputting dispositions of candidates into spreadsheets
- Additional related duties as requested by your direct supervisor
- Prior manufacturing experience required
- Degree of study in Business, Human Resources, or a related field preferred
- Prior recruiting and face-to-face interviewing experience preferred
- Strong organization and communication skills (Written and verbal) are necessary for candidate interviewing, assessment, and daily client interaction
- Client-focused and able to make solid decisions independently with minimal supervision
- Have a dedication to achieve successful outcomes, be adaptive in times of change, and provide creative solutions in the face of roadblocks
- Proficient in Microsoft Office products and comfortable using the Google Docs platform
- Flexible work arrangement – a balance of remote and in-office work (3-6 months on site, then move to remote work)
- Unrivaled and fun company culture – we work hard and like to have fun too!
- Great Benefits– Medical, Dental, Vision, EAP, 401(k) with match, paid time off & holidays.
- Growth – certification reimbursement and access to senior leadership
Source2 is committed to the full inclusion of all qualified individuals. As part of this commitment, Source2 will ensure that persons with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodations. If reasonable accommodation is needed to participate in the job application or interview process, please contact Human Resources should you need an accommodation.
- Pay Range
- $45,000.00 Annually to $55,000.00 Annually