ERP Business Analyst
- Job Title
- ERP Business Analyst
- Job ID
- Omaha, NE 68138
- Other Location
Enova is a comprehensive management services company that supports a group of Omaha based companies. Our team consists of ~80 professionals who provide support services in Marketing, Human Resources, Training, Recruiting, Accounting, Finance, Safety, Warranty, Continuous Improvement, Information Technology and Strategy.
Enova is looking for an ERP Business Analyst to provide support for the user community and development team in the design, development, configuration and testing of ERP modules. This position is open to internal applicants only. This position can work from any company office location.
PRIMARY JOB DUTIES:
- Serves as a liaison between the business community and the IT Department and ERP Vendor in order to provide technical and business solutions to meet user needs.
- Analyzes business unit’s operations to understand their strengths and weaknesses to determine opportunities to automate processes and functions.
- Assists in the business process redesign and documentation as needed for new technology. Translates high level business requirements into functional specifications for the IT organization and manages changes to such specifications.
- Responsible for authoring and administering test scripts, developing functional specifications, data mapping, function mapping, setting of configuration tables and setting of transaction/control tables.
- Assist in developing recommendations for utilizing processes to take full advantage of the capabilities of the ERP and/or associated systems to streamline operations in the Business Unit.
- Analyze and aid in the development and conducting of training courses that will be necessary to ensure all employees are trained in a manner that makes them fully capable of doing their job with the ERP System. This requires an understanding of the capabilities of the system and the ability to produce useful and appropriate training materials.
- Assist management in determining reporting needs and writing project requests. Participate with the computer programmers in designing and testing reports that meet the needs of the user.
- Conduct Business Problem investigations at the request of a general manager and provide a written report of findings with at least two solutions and a recommendation to resolve the business problem
- Identify enhancements or extensions to the ERP System and/or the need for external systems by understanding the ERP System Capabilities, NMC’s needs, development costs, benefits, impacts of these enhancements and management input.
- Construct test scenarios in the testing environments to verify functionality and feasibility of new and existing capability. This will include current and new business processes and procedures.
- Assist in developing any conversion plans for future system changes for the Business Unit by understanding NMC’s business and operating requirements and the magnitude and complexity of the conversion effort.
- Assist in the development of departmental user operating procedures and documentation that will describe how individuals will actually conduct business with the ERP System fully understanding the user’s needs and utilizing appropriate documentation standards.
Tell Us About Yourself:
- We are interested in knowing the nuts and bolts of who you are, so tell us about your proud moments and accomplishments that got you to where you are today.
- Tell us about your related experiences and training.
- Let us know how your background aligns with this position’s responsibilities.
If you have any questions prior to applying, please reach out to our Recruiting team at firstname.lastname@example.org or 402-891-7555.
WHY PEOPLE CHOOSE ENOVA:
We expect you will find the following at Enova:
- Autonomy to develop innovative methods and solutions; do what works for the customers you serve.
- Stability within an 80-year enterprise; our business offerings are so diverse, we aren’t going away anytime soon.
- Amazing Culture and People - and we don’t just say it, we prove it! Internal promotions are our #1 source of hires and we’ve earned accolades such as Omaha’s Business Excellence and Integrity awards.
- Flexibility - we won’t put you in a box; we will give you the resources and flexibility to be excellent.
- Medical (and FSA/HSA plans), Dental, Vision Insurances
- Paid Vacation and Holidays
- Company-paid Basic Life Insurance
- Supplemental Term Life Insurance
- 401(k) with Profit Sharing
- Tuition Reimbursement and In-house Training Dept.
- Paid Military Leave
- Short and Long-Term Disability
- Safety Glasses and Boot Program
Enova is an equal opportunity employer and affords equal opportunity to all applicants for all positions. Enova Group, LLC. shall abide by the requirements of 41 CFR §§ 60-1.4(a), 60-300.5(a) and 60-741.5(a). These regulations prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, sex, or national origin. Moreover, these regulations require that covered prime contractors and subcontractors take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status or disability.