Training & LMS Coordinator
- Job Title
- Training & LMS Coordinator
- Job ID
- Omaha, NE 68138
- Other Location
Enova is a comprehensive management services company that supports a group of Omaha based companies. Our team consists of ~80 professionals who provide support services in Marketing, Human Resources, Training, Recruiting, Accounting, Finance, Safety, Warranty, Continuous Improvement, Information Technology and Strategy.
Enova is looking for a Training & LMS Coordinator. This position will be the “glue” to keep the Talent Development team functioning at a high level; it is a vital role to the continued growth of the company-wide learning culture and Talent Development Team. As the Training & LMS Coordinator, you will enhance the usage of the LMS to further expand learning opportunities and improve the learning experience for end users. You’ll also support all technical and non-technical training programs to include TCDPA-A, all monthly training sessions, and cohort programs. You’ll contribute to the output from the Talent Development team by facilitating monthly training, completing basic video editing, and creating eLearning modules.
We’re looking for a motivated and organized individual who can think creatively to solve challenges and make change happen. This is an excellent opportunity to positively impact culture throughout our organization! To perform this job successfully, you must be able to work well independently and as part of a team. You’ll also need excellent customer service skills. If you’re ready for the challenge, apply or contact us today: (402) 891-7555 or email@example.com.
PRIMARY JOB DUTIES:
LMS Administration: (50%)
- Manages day-to-day administration of the LMS and supporting systems (OpenSesame, Logisnext, etc.)
- Supports end users through troubleshooting and managing requests in the LMS
- Monitors reoccurring issues with the system and partners with LMS vendor(s) to remedy problems
- Builds a strong relationship with LMS vendor
- Stays current with OpenSesame & SuccessFactors updates and system enhancements. Educates Talent Development Team on changes to workflow
- Partners with Talent Development team to learn new ways to leverage the LMS for growth and improvement in processes
- Creates and updates LMS SOP’s and workflows as resources for the company
- Provides resources and training related to the LMS for employees (onboarding and continued education), managers, and the Talent Development team
Administrative Support: (30%)
- Coordinates scheduling, food orders, travel, and manual creation for Talent Development courses and programs
- Constructs marketing materials and monthly/quarterly training calendars to communicate training opportunities with the organization
- Designs and prepares training job aids, as needed
- Orders and tracks required materials for Talent Development team (books, snacks, flip chart, paper, etc.)
- Maintains Employee Library
- Administers assessments to employees as needed (DiSC, Rembrandt, etc.)
- Maintains and updates the Talent Development SharePoint website
- Assists in proofreading training and marketing materials for the team
- Manages DPC user subscriptions and Logisnext coordination with RAKA business unit
- Supports OEM Training Programs (TCDP-A)
- Manages and maintains Talent Development SOP’s
Other Duties: (20%)
- Facilitates a monthly training class on various topics such as customer service, effective communication, etc.
- Creates basic eLearning content, with the assistance of subject matter experts, to fill knowledge gaps (including basic video editing)
- Assists in maintenance of the Employee Development Journey and associated tools
- Works closely with both the Technical and Non-Technical Talent Development Team.
- Partners with Talent Development team to measure impact of training sessions and programs
Tell Us About Yourself
- We are interested in knowing the nuts and bolts of who you are, so tell us about your proud moments and accomplishments that got you to where you are today.
- Tell us about your related experiences and training.
- Let us know how your background aligns with this position’s responsibilities.
If you have any questions prior to applying, please reach out to our Recruiting team at firstname.lastname@example.org or 402-891-7555.
WHY PEOPLE CHOOSE ENOVA:
We expect you will find the following at Enova:
- Autonomy to develop innovative methods and solutions; do what works for the customers you serve.
- Stability within an 80-year enterprise; our business offerings are so diverse, we aren’t going away anytime soon.
- Amazing Culture and People - and we don’t just say it, we prove it! Internal promotions are our #1 source of hires and we’ve earned accolades such as Omaha’s Business Excellence and Integrity awards.
- Flexibility - we won’t put you in a box; we will give you the resources and flexibility to be excellent.
- Medical (and FSA/HSA plans), Dental, Vision Insurances
- Paid Vacation and Holidays
- Company-paid Basic Life Insurance
- Supplemental Term Life Insurance
- 401(k) with Profit Sharing
- Tuition Reimbursement and In-house Training Dept.
- Paid Military Leave
- Short and Long-Term Disability
- Safety Glasses and Boot Program
Enova is an equal opportunity employer and affords equal opportunity to all applicants for all positions. Enova Group, LLC. shall abide by the requirements of 41 CFR §§ 60-1.4(a), 60-300.5(a) and 60-741.5(a). These regulations prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, sex, or national origin. Moreover, these regulations require that covered prime contractors and subcontractors take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status or disability.