BE A SPARK IN OUR INDUSTRY
JOIN THE METRONOME FAMILY
Every individual has unique passions, career goals, and personal values. We are here to make the connection between those and the needs of our customers. When the stars align, we welcome our new employees - or Pulsers as we like to call them - to the family. We offer competitive benefits to ensure that our Pulsers are well taken care of for whatever comes their way.
All applicants are required to upload a current resume for consideration of employment.
Option 2: Create a New Profile
- Job Title
- Training Coordinator
- Requirement ID
- McLean, VA
- Other Location
Title: Continuity Coms SME/Site Support Manager
Location: McLean, VA
Employment Type: Full-time
- Apply deep and broad technical background and knowledge of industry trends to operate critical or high-risk technology areas/customer groups.
- Independently review and verify changes/solutions of high complexity and risk, to meet customer IT infrastructure needs.
- Integrate technical knowledge and business understanding to create superior solutions for the customer. Proactively and reactively look for solutions to prevent the most complex problems from occurring across teams/technologies. Resolve technical and business incidents independently.
- Identify, manage, and lead escalations.
- Lead or participate in a Change Advisory Board or Technical Advisory Board.
- Provide input to security policies. Proactively monitor the environment for patch
compliance. Analyze patches for compatibility with each customer or internal infrastructure environment. Approve patch and security changes.
- Ensure Configuration Management Database (CMDB) entries are complete and accurate.
- Lead as part of a team, which may be virtual, global, and/or multifunctional. Trusted advisor inside and outside team/technology area. Often advises or sets direction for customers.
- Strong representational and interpersonal skills and initiative
- Extensive experience with and knowledge of developing and executing training plans.
- Willingness on occasion to work unusual or extended hours to support COOP exercises.
- Experience with former and new Sponsor organizations.
- Ability to professionally work independently as well as in a team environment and navigate ambiguity with minimal supervision.
- Ability to facilitate meetings and table top exercises and respectfully challenge senior leader assumptions.
- Strong critical thinking, planning, and Project Management skills.
- Extensive experience with and knowledge of Sponsor’s COOP Program.
- Federal Continuity Planner Certification from DHS or FEMA.
Clearance: TS/SCI w/ Poly
Background Screening/Check/Investigation: Successful Completion of a Background Check will be required as a condition of hire.
Benefits: Metronome offers a comprehensive benefits package that reflects our commitment to creating a diverse and supportive workplace. Benefit eligibility is determined on the type of position (full-time, part-time, temporary). Metronome’s range of benefits include, but are not limited to, Medical, Vision & Dental Insurance, Life Insurance, Paid Time-Off & Company Paid Holidays, Personal Development & Learning Opportunities.
Application Process: Please follow all instructions carefully. Errors or omissions may affect your consideration for employment.
- Select Create Profile and Apply to Requirement
- Complete your Profile and Answer the Questionnaire
- Upload a current resume
- Complete the Online Application and Submit
Evaluation Process: Metronome will evaluate applicants based on how well they meet the qualifications of the position above. Your completed application (including questionnaire, resume, and online application) will be used to determine your eligibility and how well you meet the qualifications for this position.
Your responses to the questionnaire may be compared to your resume and application; if either your resume or application contradicts or does not support your responses, you will disqualify yourself and not receive further consideration for this job.
Equal Employment Opportunity Policy
Metronome does not discriminate in employment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy and gender identity), national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, genetic information, age, membership in an employee organization, retaliation, parental status, military service, or other non-merit factor.
Reasonable Accommodation Policy
Metronome is committed to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with disabilities where appropriate. A reasonable accommodation is any change to a job, the work environment, or the way things are usually done that enables an individual with a disability to apply for a job, perform job duties or receive equal access to job benefits.
Applicants requiring reasonable accommodation for any part of the application process or hiring process should contact Metronome Human Resources at firstname.lastname@example.org or 703-957-4082. Determinations on requests for reasonable accommodation will be made on a case-by-case basis.
- Required Skills