When you need AC, heating, or plumbing services, look no further than Horizon Services. For nearly 30 years, we’ve been the trusted name in plumbing, heating, and air conditioning, offering an unmatched level of service at reasonable rates.
Drain Cleaner Plumber
- Job Title
- Drain Cleaner Plumber
- Job ID
- Mount Laurel, NJ 08054
- Other Location
Are you plumbing expert who is passionate about problem solving and customer service? Looking to accelerate your career (and income!) with an organization who values its people? Come see why so many of our team members and customers recommend Horizon!
Who are we?
We are Horizon Services. For over 30 years, we've been the trusted name in plumbing, heating, and air conditioning, offering an unmatched level of customer service and technical expertise. Behind that outstanding customer service and technical expertise sits our people. Our employees are the core of our business and our people-first culture ensures that we can deliver on the Horizon guarantee with each and every employee and customer we service. We believe that happy employees = happy customers!
What our Residential Plumbing Drain Cleaners do?
Our technicians go into clients' homes to troubleshoot, diagnose, and repair everything related to residential drains (Sewer Lines, Sinks, Toilets, etc.), if it is clogged or backed up our technicians have the proper equipment to resolve your issue.
What we offer?
- With our tools, resources and training, our technicians are among the highest paid in the industry– we offer a very competitive base salary and bonus program that rewards you for your hard work and customer service!
- We offer consistent and reliable full-time year round
- Flexible scheduling – Everything from a 9-5 to 4-10's with flexible days of the week.
Professional and Personal Growth:
- Robust Paid Training & Professional Development Path – 150 hours of training per year!
- Opportunity to grow - We love to promote from within! Most of our leaders started in the truck!
- Qualified technicians will be sponsored for Journeyman license and NATE certification.
- Tuition Reimbursement benefits & Scholarship Programs
- Health benefits including Medical, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance
- Access to Flexible Spending Accounts for Healthcare or Dependent Care Expenses
- Short Term Disability
- Long-Term Disability
- Wellness Reimbursement Program
- Employee Assistance Program that offers services such as free counseling services, will preparation, and other benefits
- Company-paid PTO and Paid Holidays
- 401(k) retirement plan with company-matching contributions
- Employee Discounts
- Experience as an Residential Service Plumber with experience using a drain machine
- Relevant licenses and certifications
- A valid driver's license and a clean driving record
- Ability to pass a background check and drug test
- Clean and neat appearance
- Strong customer service and communication skills
- Hard-working and motivated
Equal Opportunity Employer
We are dedicated to providing all employees with a pleasant, fair, non-discriminatory, and harassment-free working environment. We promise to hire the best-qualified candidate regardless of gender, religion, race, or age.
Option 1: Create a New Profile
This careers page is maintained and operated by Source2.