HD Maps C++ Engineer
- Job Title
- HD Maps C++ Engineer
- Job ID
- Turin, TO 10135
- Other Location
A growing multinational is seeking to hire qualified engineers to create a new team in Turin, Italy for their autonomous driving solutions:
The Automated Driving Advanced Development team is actively searching for support in Mapping and Localization solutions in Turin, Italy.Requirements:
The hands-on software engineer will be responsible for developing specific features by utilizing C++ programming language, algorithm implementation, interacting with the client, understanding the needs, and deploying appropriate solutions as required.
This role will develop the architecture of Mapping for autonomous driving, by focusing on HD Maps.
- A Bachelor's and above degree in Engineering Sciences
- Minimum of 4 years engineering experience in a related field
- Excellent programming skills in C++ 11 or 14
- Working level knowledge of High Definition (HD) maps experience is highly advantageous:
- Mapping techniques
- Accuracy and types of map attribute data and map layering techniques
- Industry utilized data formats and communication protocols such as NDS, ADASIS, ProtoBuf, and SensorIS
- Criticality and management of map freshness and dynamic map layers
- Industry utilized data update methodologies inclusive of crowd source techniques and big data analytics.
- Map data/update validation tools/techniques/methodologies
- Map data scalability to manage low to high content vehicles.
- Qualitative measures to understand the reliability of map data.
- Competitive industry features based upon E-horizon data sets.
- Comfortable with TCP/IP networking protocols, SOME/IP, REST API
- Familiarity with Stellantis ecosystem is highly advantageous
- Basic knowledge of programming for engineers such as Python or shell scripting
- Good knowledge of English language
- Required Skills
University degree in computer science or engg
4+ yrs industry experience utilizing C++
High Definition (HD) maps experience
TCP/IP networking protocols, SOME/IP, REST API
Option 1: Create a New Profile