Careers at Source2
Source2 is the largest RPO firm in Central Florida, and we work with a variety of clients across North America. We specialize in high-volume recruiting of essential frontline employees who "keep the world running."
At Source2, you are surrounded by a diverse group of talented professionals with shared values and a passion for what they do. We’re here to make meaningful connections and deliver incredible experiences for people - whether you’re a client, a job seeker, or part of our amazing team!
We're looking for driven individuals who enjoy a dynamic, evolving, and fast-paced environment working with both internal teams and external clients and candidates.
At Source2 we believe that cultural fit, passion, aptitude and ethics are even more important than experience. We pride ourselves on helping people get the training and practical knowledge they need to launch their recruiting or HR career, and giving experienced professionals continued growth opportunities. If you are a motivated self-starter with an interest in recruiting, retention and client service, we'd love to speak with you.
Option 1: Create a New Profile
Operations & Reporting Analyst
- Job Title
- Operations & Reporting Analyst
- Winter Park, FL 32789
- Other Location
Operations & Reporting AnalystAre you an analytical and tech savvy professional that possess expert-level Excel skills? Does the sound of analyzing and transforming datasets into informative reporting dashboards sound fulfilling? We're looking for someone with prior experience as a business reporting analyst to join our team as our next Operations & Reporting Analyst.
At Source2, you are surrounded by a diverse group of talent with shared values and a passion for recruiting and retaining frontline employees. We’re here to make meaningful connections and deliver incredible experiences for people - whether you’re a client, a job seeker, or part of our amazing team!
The pay range for this position is $45,000 - $55,000, depending on experience.
What You’ll Do:
- Engage, collaborate, & coordinate with internal partners on reporting needs & analysis
- Help develop KPIs & dashboards for our recruitment operations team
- Regularly gather and QC data from multiple sources into Excel
- Analyze gathered data, proactively identify trends and key call outs
- Format data based on an expected output, deliver reports that are easy to understand and visually appealing
- Continuously improve our client reporting package
- 2+ years professional experience in a role that requires heavy utilization of Excel, spreadsheet, business intelligence, and/or related tools
- Advanced Microsoft Excel proficiency - Advanced Formulas, Array Formula, Index/Match, String Manipulation, Pivot Tables & X/V Lookups, Grouping, Data Validation, Basic SQL understanding
- Experience with Macros, VBA, Zapier, Power BI, or other automation tools preferred, but not required
- Experience in data collection, manipulation, analysis, and reporting
- Confident problem solver with analytical skills
- Flexible and resilient in a fast paced, changing environment
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Flexible work arrangement – Mon – Fri 8:00am – 5:00pm, primarily virtual workforce following training
- Great Benefits– Medical, Dental, Vision, EAP, 401(k) with match, paid time off & holidays
- Unrivaled and fun company culture – we work hard and like to have fun too!
- Growth – certification reimbursement and access to senior leadership
Source2 is committed to the full inclusion of all qualified individuals. As part of this commitment, Source2 will ensure that persons with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodations. If reasonable accommodation is needed to participate in the job application or interview process, please contact Human Resources should you need an accommodation.
- Pay Range
- $45,000.00 Annually to $55,000.00 Annually