Not finding what you are looking for? Please click on Create Profile and we can contact you with opportunities that arise.
- Job Title
- Front-End Developer
- Job ID
- Work Remote
- Sarasota, Florida OR Remote - United States,
- Other Location
Rumble is a high-growth neutral video platform that is creating the rails and independent infrastructure designed to be immune to cancel culture. Rumble’s mission is to restore the Internet to its roots by making it free and open once again.
What you will do:
Rumble is seeking a Front-End Developer who will be responsible for developing and designing front end responsive web applications.
- Developing and maintaining live / interactive user interfaces.
- Designing and writing extensive libraries (with and without frameworks) that can be re-used and included on demand
- Writing code optimized for size and speed.
- Styling interfaces using efficient and responsive CSS (that looks good on all devices)
- Utilizing APIs via HTTPS requests and web sockets
- Optimizing user experiences.
- Implementing SEO best practices where possible.
- Fixing and testing your code for bugs and usability
- Co-ordinate with both the QA and Back-End teams
- Other duties, as assigned.
- Experience / understanding of back-end development.
- Understanding the importance of a balance between lean, efficient code, compatibility, and maintainability
- Knowledge of video technologies, containers, codecs, and live streaming
- Experience working with and interfacing with the video HTML element
- Experience working with presenting large datasets to the user via graphs and charts
- Experience working with automatically updating interfaces
- Experience using WebSocket
- Understanding of networking
- We are making a significant financial impact for our video creator community; we’re proud of their success stories
- We enjoy challenging the status quo and going head-to-head against Big Tech
- We aren’t afraid to try new things; we act fast and want to win
- We pay competitive salaries and provide great benefits
Remote: Eastern Time Zone only
Rumble is an equal opportunity employer. We promote an equal playing field where everyone has the same opportunities regardless of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, veteran status, disability status, or any other applicable characteristics protected by law.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit for extended periods of time. Required to extensively talk and hear. The employee frequently is required to walk; reach with hands and arms; climb or balance; and stoop and kneel. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 20 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus.