Senior QC Manager
- Job Title
- Senior QC Manager
- Job ID
Senior Quality Control Manager
Quality Manager role available for a gluten free food manufacturer! Seeking a talented and self-motivated leader in Quality Control systems and practices. This individual will report to the R&D Director. The Senior Quality Manager main responsibility is to establish and ensure the company always produces the safest and highest quality products on the market.
Location: Mountainville, NY
- Develop, implement and monitor Quality Control systems and specifications to ensure and improve food product quality throughout manufacturing processes.
- Develop and maintain documentation protocols for data collection, SOPs and quality monitoring.
- Troubleshoot and problem-solve quality issues, providing technical guidance and tools.
- Collaborate with R&D Product Developers to provide Quality and Safety perspective during the commercialization process.
- Partner with QA to provide support in maintaining compliance with Food Safety programs.
- Drive continuous improvement throughout the supply chain by highlighting non-conformances and leading cross-functional root cause analysis.
- Train and mentor plant personnel to ensure all employees are fully capable of achieving Quality and Food Safety expectations.
- Continuous review of consumer and customer complaints, analyzing for trends and lead plant investigation of major concerns.
- Work in a collaborative and exciting growing business.
- Bachelor’s degree in Food Science, Engineering or related scientific field.
- 8+ years experience in Quality Control in a manufacturing environment, Food Industry a plus.
- Knowledge of Food GMPs, SOPs, HACCP/Food Safety, GFSI certification/experience a plus.
- Understanding of statistical QC concepts and application.
- Project management experience.
- Excellent Oral and written communication skills in English, Spanish a plus.
- Self-motivated and strong analytical/problem solving skills.
- Strong computer skills and experience with MS Office applications (Excel and Word).
- Comfort working in a dynamic, entrepreneurial environment.