CPP’s approach is straightforward: hire the right people, provide them the right resources, give them the right training, and provide an environment where they can thrive. People are our Core Asset - our success depends on them.
Clason Point Partners Inc., “CPP”, is an award-winning government services management company, focused on the delivery of standards based, best of breed solutions and services for our customers. CPP provides a wide range of services to both the commercial and government markets, including Information Technology, Logistics, Administrative and Acquisition Support. Through our exceptional team of skilled employees and technology partners, we can rapidly deploy teams of proven experts in a timely, professional and cost-effective manner.
CPP President, Albert Cruz. "Since day 1, our vision has been to succeed through service excellence and our staff lives that vision every day for our customers”
CPP offers a competitive compensation package and provides many ancillary benefits including, but not limited to the following:
Comprehensive Medical, Dental and Vision Coverage
Health Savings Account
Flexible Spending Account
529 College Plans
Pet Benefit Plan
Option 2: Create a New Profile
Duplicating Machine Operator
- Job Title
- Duplicating Machine Operator
- Position ID
- Washington, DC
- Other Location
Clason Point Partners Inc. (CPP) is seeking a Duplicating Machine Operator for a government contract in Washington, DC. The Duplicating Machine Operator will be responsible for delivering the copy/print needs of the customer.
- Operate one or more photocopying, photographic, mimeograph and duplicating office machines to make copies of documents such as letters, reports, directives, manuals, articles, and bulletins.
- Work small binding machines.
- Perform clerical duties associated with the request for printing and photographic services, prepare assembly sheets, print requisitions with specifications for printing and binding, recording, delivering, and collecting work.
- Deliver print jobs within established timeframes.
- Responsible for performing minor repairs and preventive maintenance.
- Maintain an inventory of supplies and reproduction equipment paying particular attention to important variables indicated by trade name of machine.
- Assist in keeping the print center neat and professional looking.
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- 2-3 years of experience working directly in a print center
- Some familiarity with the general job functions
- Knowledge of machine operations for duplicating equipment
- Excellent customer service, professional attitude and appearance is a must
- Medical, dental and vision coverage
- Life Insurance
- Commuter Benefits
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
- Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Employee Assistant Program
- Short-term disability
- Long-term disability
- Education Assistance Program
Statement of Non-Inclusivity
This job description is not to be construed as a complete listing of the duties and responsibilities that may be given to any employee. The duties and responsibilities outlined in this position may be added to or changed when deemed appropriate and necessary by the person who is managerially responsible for this position
Clason Point Partners Inc. "CPP" is a Diversified Services Government Contractor, focused on the delivery of standards-based, best of breed solutions and services for our customers. CPP provides a wide range of services including Program Management, Information Technology "IT" Support, IT Management, Health Informatics, Financial, Logistics, and Administrative Support Services.
CPP is committed to providing excellent service, quality products, and on-time delivery for all our customers. We achieve this by combining experienced personnel with structured project management methodologies, which emphasize metrics-based quality assurance to ensure continuous delivery of quality service.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, color, religion, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
- Pay Range
- ¤18.04 Hourly to ¤18.04 Hourly
Clason Point Partners Inc.
Diversified Services Government Contractor
SBA Certified 8(a) SDB
Primary NAICS Codes 541511, 541611, 561110
DUNS: 96 638 1951