Centric Fiber is a start-up telecommunications Company that is looking to disrupt the market and provide the fastest most reliable service for Internet and Phone service available. Centric Fiber partners with home builders to install superior fiber infrastructure directly in the ground during beginning phases of development. This means all homes in a community are already hardwired for high-speed fiber internet, without added costs or complications.
WE'VE GOT SOME SWEET GIGS, CHECK 'EM OUT!
Sales Representative (Fiber)
- Job Title
- Sales Representative (Fiber)
- Job ID
- Ocala, FL 34471
- Other Location
The Sales Representative will be the main interface and point of contact for all new homeowners in Centric residential communities. This position will collaborate with builders to coordinate joint marketing activities and create marketing collateral. The main responsibility of the Sales Representative will be to convert residential homebuyers into Centric customers.
RESPONSIBILITIES / ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS:
- Provide customer assistance, education and information on services, customer equipment and products.
- Generate leads, manage sales funnels, and upsell products & services.
- Promote marketing and sales efforts during each customer and potential customer contact.
- Take appropriate action to expedite workflow to consistently meet customer appointments and company commitments.
- Make numerous outbound phone calls daily as determined by the Sales Manager.
- Achieve daily/weekly/monthly metrics (appointments, qualified leads, closed sales, upgrades, conversion rate, etc.)
- Gain business knowledge through researching how our competitors operate, incentives they are offering, and pain points and challenges our subscribers want solved.
- Execute creative outbound prospecting within your assigned territory.
- Conduct high level conversations with all homeowners or potential homeowners, explaining the value proposition of Centric services.
- Leverage all available sales tools to network with potential subscribers.
- From time-to-time report back to operations on the status of community development activities – e.g., home build inventory, construction starts, closings, etc.
- Participate in community and company social media outlets – monitor company commentary, respond to complaints and accolades, monitor community happenings.
- Providing new homeowners with products and solutions which helps to simplify and organize their lives.
- Creating personal connections to make our technology look and feel simple.
- Generating sales by using your passion for Centric services.
- Assist with store opening / closing duties, maintain assigned retail store hours when scheduled and assist with store inventory when necessary.
- Assist GigaGuides with operational processes and procedures.
- High School Diploma or GED.
- At least three years of related telecommunications or sales experience.
- Prefer related experience in a small office environment.
- Use your troubleshooting and problem-solving skills to come up with solutions.
- Use your communication skills to resolve customer’s concerns.
- Work hours may include evenings, weekends, and holidays.
- Proven track record of building customer relationships, with the ability to earn customer loyalty.
- Base pay + Commission
- Great benefits (United Healthcare)
- Generous PTO Policy
- 10 Company Paid Holidays
- 401k plan with 4% Company match