BE A SPARK IN OUR INDUSTRY
JOIN THE METRONOME FAMILY
Every individual has unique passions, career goals, and personal values. We are here to make the connection between those and the needs of our customers. When the stars align, we welcome our new employees - or Pulsers as we like to call them - to the family. We offer competitive benefits to ensure that our Pulsers are well taken care of for whatever comes their way.
All applicants are required to upload a current resume for consideration of employment.
Option 2: Create a New Profile
Mid-Level Technology Analyst
- Job Title
- Mid-Level Technology Analyst
- Requirement ID
- San Diego, CA
- Other Location
Title: Mid-Level Technology Analyst
Location: San Diego
Employment Type: Full-time
Responsibilities: This position supports the definition of PMW 160 Science and Technology (S&T) needs and fosters technology transition in coordination with Programs of Record. This includes validating, maintaining, and expanding the technology research portfolio for PMW 160 programs. This support serves as an advocate for program office S&T needs as aligned to basic research, applied research, and advanced technology development efforts and in conjunction with PMW 160 Technical Director (TD) activities. This position will work closely with PMW 160 S&T APM, PMW 160 TD, PEO C4I S&T Director, and external organizations such as Office of Naval Research (ONR), the Naval Research Laboratory (NRL), the Defense Advanced Research Projects Agency (DARPA), and commercial industry / companies.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Develop project proposals such as Small Business Innovation Research (SBIR), Other Transaction Authorities (OTA), etc.
- Engage commercial companies and Navy stakeholders about future technologies
- Coordinate with PMW 160 APMs to determine system needs and technology evolution
- Help identify technology transition opportunities
- Support special S&T and TD projects
- Maintain Information Technology forecast
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent education / training required, prefer STEM bachelors of science.
- Secret clearance required (will need to be TS/SCI clearable)
- Minimum of five (5) years data analyst experience within the Defense Industry/Department of the Navy or comparable Government Agencies
- Minimum of three (3) years technical experience with Information technology and Cloud Computing
- Experience with emerging IT trends (e.g) Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning, Robotics Process Automation (RPA), Edge Computing, Quantum Computing, Virtual Reality and Augmented Reality, Blockchain, Internet of Things, 5G, etc.) highly desired
- Experience in transitioning new technologies to existing Program of Records
- Experience generating schedule timelines, incorporate business rules, etc.
- Experience in generation presentation briefs and whitepapers
- Prefer technical understanding and knowledge of PMW 160 Program portfolio and systems or military tactical networking and communications systems
- Prefer understanding of U.S. Navy Science and Technology (S&T) and knowledge of DoD / Navy Organizations (e.g. ONR, NRL, DARPA, etc.)
- Prefer understanding of U.S. working knowledge of Federal SBIR and Small Business Technology Transfer programs
- Availability to travel when required – up to 20% of time
- Bachelor’s degree
Background Screening/Check/Investigation: Successful Completion of a Background Check will be required as a condition of hire.
Benefits: Metronome offers a comprehensive benefits package that reflects our commitment to creating a diverse and supportive workplace. Benefit eligibility is determined on the type of position (full-time, part-time, temporary). Metronome’s range of benefits include, but are not limited to, Medical, Vision & Dental Insurance, Life Insurance, Paid Time-Off & Company Paid Holidays, Personal Development & Learning Opportunities.
Application Process: Please follow all instructions carefully. Errors or omissions may affect your consideration for employment.
- Select Create Profile and Apply to Requirement
- Complete your Profile and Answer the Questionnaire
- Upload a current resume
- Complete the Online Application and Submit
Your responses to the questionnaire may be compared to your resume and application; if either your resume or application contradicts or does not support your responses, you will disqualify yourself and not receive further consideration for this job.
Equal Employment Opportunity Policy
Metronome does not discriminate in employment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy and gender identity), national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, genetic information, age, membership in an employee organization, retaliation, parental status, military service, or other non-merit factor.
Reasonable Accommodation Policy
Metronome is committed to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with disabilities where appropriate. A reasonable accommodation is any change to a job, the work environment, or the way things are usually done that enables an individual with a disability to apply for a job, perform job duties or receive equal access to job benefits.
Applicants requiring reasonable accommodation for any part of the application process or hiring process should contact Metronome Human Resources at firstname.lastname@example.org or 703-957-4082. Determinations on requests for reasonable accommodation will be made on a case-by-case basis.
- Required Skills