We are looking for ambitious individuals to join our global team. We pride ourselves on working collaboratively, creating opportunities for one another to grow professionally and personally, and putting the client first. Our teams are motivated by challenge and eager to craft the future of Dentons Global Advisors.
Recognizing that our people are our most valuable asset, we offer robust total rewards packages, including competitive compensation, comprehensive health and wellness benefits, and professional development opportunities.
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Our team’s diverse experiences, talents, and perspectives are vital to providing distinctive and sophisticated client service. We are committed to equal treatment and opportunity in every aspect of our recruitment and hiring activities without regard for race, color, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other status covered by appropriate law.
We appreciate your interest in joining Dentons Global Advisors and invite you to apply online today or share your resume at email@example.com.
- Job Title
- Job ID
- New York City,
- Other Location
In this role, you will:
- Work directly with and learn from a group of experts within a flat organizational structure where everyone pitches in
- Be part of a core team focused on advising companies in highly regulated industries on high-stakes, event-driven financial and corporate positioning matters including but not limited to, crisis communications, litigation communications, transaction advisory, restructuring, and leadership transitions
- Conduct research, develop an array of client-specific content, and contribute to fast-paced projects for some of the most mission-critical issues a company can face
- Grow your skills as a problem solver, becoming comfortable operating independently and seeking counsel at the appropriate time
Expectations of a DGA Associate:
- Manage time pressure without compromising quality
- Be accountable for consistency
- Be comfortable in a start-up environment
- Display a general understanding of financial markets and ability to research and present well-articulated findings on complex topics
- Contribute to firm development initiatives
- Contribute to a culture of collaboration
- Be intellectually curious, eager to learn from coworkers and excited to teach new skills to the team
- Have a team-first mindset, always looking for ways to pitch in to help your coworkers to succeed inside and outside of work
- Help drive diversity, equity and inclusion by actively creating a supportive and engaging work environment for the team
- Comfortable sharing your input and insights on team building, personal goals, etc.
- Understand confidentiality and act with integrity at all times
- Bachelor’s degree or higher
- Interest in or relevant experience in a strategic communications role, from internships, an agency or inhouse, or provide evidence that you possess the capabilities of someone of that level of experience
- Comfortable dealing with the most senior people within the organization
- Exceptional attention to detail and writing skills
- Highly collaborative working style
- Excellent research skills
- Proficient skills in Word, PowerPoint and Excel and comparable programs
Equal Opportunity Statement
Dentons Global Advisors is committed to equal opportunity in recruitment and employment practices and opposes all forms of unlawful or unfair discrimination. No job applicant or employee receives unfavorable treatment on the grounds of color, race, nationality, ethnic or national origin, sex, age, disability, marital status, sexual orientation, religion or belief, or any other status protected by law.