Reach Your Potential At The Summit
Be a part of an innovative, diverse and creative team inspiring to change the landscape of the telecommunications industry. Everyone here is determined, compassionate and committed to achieving unified success. We want you to be a part of our team and encourage you to learn more about us.
Our team represents the diversity of our consumers and the communities we serve. We value every individual’s unique ideas, perceptions and cultural influences creating a broader understanding of our customer’s needs.
Life at Summit Broadband
Driven to succeed. Encouraging diversity. Family first. At Summit Broadband we care about you as a person, as a parent, as a loved one and as an employee. Though we expect you to give 110% and finish work in a timely fashion, we understand matters at home may arise that require your attention. We realize the better our employees are treated, the better they will portray the company to our customers. Summit Broadband strives to be the recognized service leader in the Florida telecommunications industry. Therefore, there is a service oriented culture where associates strive to build relationships with customers by treating them with respect and integrity.
Summit Broadband offers an environment for growth and development. We are enablers of successful business people aiming to ensure you have the opportunity to reach the summit in your career. We not only provide tools for advancement within the company, but qualities you can take with you outside the company.
Choosing Summit Broadband
Be a part of an innovative, diverse and creative team inspiring to change the landscape of the telecommunications industry.
Summit Broadband offers exceptional benefits to full-time employees, including:
• Health Insurance • Dental • Vision
• Life Insurance • Disability • 401(K) with employer matching
• A wellness program • Paid time off • Paid holidays • Employee Referral Program
Director of Partner Channel
- Job Title
- Director of Partner Channel
- Job ID
- Orlando, FL 32811
- Other Location
- Central Florida
Job Title: Director of Partner Channel
Status: Full Time/Exempt
Reports To: Chief Revenue Officer
Location: Central Florida
The Director of Partner Channel will be responsible for growing and supporting our existing partner program, while promoting Summit Broadband’s position in the Florida market.. The primary goal is to develop new master partner relationships and support them to increase channel revenue. The role will develop strategic business plans to target new master agents and increase channel revenue. They will be responsible for educating, training, and development of the new and existing partners. The Director of Channel will be expected to meet or exceed agreed upon goals.
- Attracts and trains new partners to achieve recruitment and sales goals
- Actively manages relationships with existing partners to drive new revenue
- Attends industry functions to grow the Summit Broadband channel
- Develop strategic plans to attract and grow channel partners
- Achieves 100% of monthly quota
- Represent Summit Broadband in the channel marketplace throughout Florida
- Intake all new channel opportunities
- Grow and manage channel funnel in CRM (Salesforce)
- Understand and promote the value of the Summit Broadband product portfolio
- Responsible for the total revenue of Summit Broadband’s partner channel
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent industry experience
- Existing, strong relationships with Master agents in the Florida market
- Book of Sub Agents that would be a fit for Summit partnership
- Intimate knowledge of Florida Channel Market
- Self-starter who is not dependent on other resources to run their channel business
- Proven track record of success achieving targets
- Proven ability to build and nurture relationships
- Ability to work in a fast-paced team environment and manage multiple priorities simultaneously
- Detail oriented with ability to easily adapt to change
- Entrepreneurial mindset
- Proficient in telecom industry and product sets
- Ability to work in a team environment and partner with the Summit Broadband direct sales team
- Minimum of 7 years with Channel experience
- At least 18 years of age.
- Must be authorized to work in the US.
- Must have a valid driver’s license and a clean driving record.
- Must be able to pass a criminal background check and drug test.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Summit Broadband, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. The Company participates in the E-Verify program.