BE A SPARK IN OUR INDUSTRY
JOIN THE METRONOME FAMILY
Every individual has unique passions, career goals, and personal values. We are here to make the connection between those and the needs of our customers. When the stars align, we welcome our new employees - or Pulsers as we like to call them - to the family. We offer competitive benefits to ensure that our Pulsers are well taken care of for whatever comes their way.
All applicants are required to upload a current resume for consideration of employment.
Option 2: Create a New Profile
Database Engineer IV
- Job Title
- Database Engineer IV
- Requirement ID
- Reston, VA
- Other Location
- Herndon, DC
Title: Database Engineer IV
Location: Herndon/Reston, VA, or DC
Employment Type: Full-time
- Current Security Plus certification or equivalent
- Demonstrated experience with Linux – Centos/RedHat, Windows Sever 2012 or higher) server administration
- Experience in near real time and batch data integrations development and support using technologies such as IBM DataStage.
- Understand DataStage clustering architecture and parallel jobs
- Intimate knowledge in combine/sort/aggregate/transform data
- Schedule, compile, and run DataStage jobs efficiently
- Experience administering and using SAP Business Objects
- Experience administering databases (Oracle, SQL Server)
- Experience with Oracle Openshift.
- SQL Coding and querying skills
- Experience in providing onsite and 24x7 production support
- Testing, debugging, and troubleshooting support of development issues
- Ability to multi-task and work on multiple projects & prioritize correctly
- Knowledge of Risk Management Framework (RMF).
- Agile software methodology
- Experience with AWS Cloud infrastructure and native automation toolsets.
- RedShift and MongoDB
- HTTPS App Server configuration, (Apache Tomcat, WebLogic).
- Networking and communications (TCP/IP, DNS, F-5)
- PKI Certificate based authentication/Single Sign-On
- CI Polygraph
• Education/Experience: Bachelors (+8 yrs), Masters (+6 yrs) or PhD (+4 yrs) of relevant experience.
• Current Security Plus certification or equivalent
Background Screening/Check/Investigation: Successful Completion of a Background Check will be required as a condition of hire.
Benefits: Metronome offers a comprehensive benefits package that reflects our commitment to creating a diverse and supportive workplace. Benefit eligibility is determined on the type of position (full-time, part-time, temporary). Metronome’s range of benefits include, but are not limited to, Medical, Vision & Dental Insurance, Life Insurance, Paid Time-Off & Company Paid Holidays, Personal Development & Learning Opportunities.
Application Process: Please follow all instructions carefully. Errors or omissions may affect your consideration for employment.
- Select Create Profile and Apply to Requirement
- Complete your Profile and Answer the Questionnaire
- Upload a current resume
- Complete the Online Application and Submit
Your responses to the questionnaire may be compared to your resume and application; if either your resume or application contradicts or does not support your responses, you will disqualify yourself and not receive further consideration for this job.
Equal Employment Opportunity Policy
Metronome does not discriminate in employment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy and gender identity), national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, genetic information, age, membership in an employee organization, retaliation, parental status, military service, or other non-merit factor.
Reasonable Accommodation Policy
Metronome is committed to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with disabilities where appropriate. A reasonable accommodation is any change to a job, the work environment, or the way things are usually done that enables an individual with a disability to apply for a job, perform job duties or receive equal access to job benefits.
Applicants requiring reasonable accommodation for any part of the application process or hiring process should contact Metronome Human Resources at firstname.lastname@example.org or 703-957-4082. Determinations on requests for reasonable accommodation will be made on a case-by-case basis.
- Required Skills