When you need AC, heating, or plumbing services, look no further than Horizon Services. For nearly 30 years, we’ve been the trusted name in plumbing, heating, and air conditioning, offering an unmatched level of service at reasonable rates.
Lead HVAC Installer - $5,000 Sign-On Bonus
- Job Title
- Lead HVAC Installer - $5,000 Sign-On Bonus
- Job ID
- Mount Laurel, NJ 08054
- Other Location
Lead HVAC Installer $5,000 sign-on bonusWhat You’ll do:
Are you a dedicated HVAC Install expert who’s looking for more? More reliability? More longevity? More Recognition and appreciation? More growth potential?
Stop looking, and apply today with Horizon Services!
- Install new systems in our clients' homes
- Specialize in AC's, heat pumps, gas and oil furnaces, and boilers.
- Communicate with customers and ensure satisfaction
- Earn up to $40 per hour base pay + Bonus incentives
- (Starting salary of $27 to $35 per hour, depending on experience.)
- Consistent and reliable; full-time, year-round work
- Ability to choose your shift NO ON CALL or mandatory weekends! Overtime is available on a volunteer basis. We offer four 10-hour shifts with three days off.
- Examples of schedules we are looking to hire for are alternating 5/4 with three-day weekends, Monday-Friday, Tuesday-Saturday 8-4, Sunday – Thursday 8 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- Full health insurance benefits package with medical, vision, dental, Rx, 401k, Life Insurance
- Paid Time Off: minimum two weeks after 90 days (we MATCH your current PTO balance if greater than two weeks)
- Company supplied tools & New, clean, fully stocked truck!
- Company provided phone and iPad = no paperwork
- Fully stocked warehouse with parts runners operating 7 days a week
- Our warehouse DELIVERS everything needed to complete your install to the site! No need to pick up equipment from the warehouse or supplier or dispose of trash - it's all handled by our warehouse team so you can go directly to the job in the morning
- Training and development programs & Leadership training. We prioritize promoting from within
- Yearly boot allowance and tool co-op program for when you are ready to upgrade your personal tools
- Our shop is stocked with water, Gatorade, coffee, and snacks
What we need from you:
- 5 or more years of experience as a Residential Installation Technician
- Relevant licenses and certifications
- Valid driver's license and clean driving record
- Ability to pass a background check and drug test
- Clean and professional appearance with strong customer service and communication skills
- Hard-working and motivated
If you want to grow your career in a fun, family-oriented work environment where your efforts are recognized, you need to join our team at Horizon! Stop searching and apply today! We’d love to hear from you!Equal Opportunity Employer
Text “horizonjobs” today to 25000 to Apply!!
We are dedicated to providing all employees with a pleasant, fair, non-discriminatory, and harassment-free working environment. We promise to hire the best-qualified candidate regardless of gender, religion, race, or age
Option 1: Create a New Profile
This careers page is maintained and operated by Source2.