When you need AC, heating, or plumbing services, look no further than Horizon Services. For nearly 30 years, we’ve been the trusted name in plumbing, heating, and air conditioning, offering an unmatched level of service at reasonable rates.
HVAC Service Technician (3rd Shift)
- Job Title
- HVAC Service Technician (3rd Shift)
- Job ID
- Mount Laurel, NJ 08054
- Other Location
HVAC Service Technician (3rd Shift)Are you a dedicated HVAC technician who’s looking for more? More reliability? More longevity? More Recognition and appreciation? More growth potential? Stop looking and apply today with Horizon Services!
What you’ll do:
Why You'll Love being part of our team:
- Technicians troubleshoot, diagnose, and repair heating and air conditioning systems in our clients' homes.
- Perform preventative maintenance.
- Communicate with customers ensuring satisfaction
- This role would primarily cover the Third Shift (8:00pm-4:00am)
- Work one weekend day per month.
- Up to $3,000 Sign-On Bonus
- Bonus incentives
- Industry leading pay Earn up to $35 per hour base pay ($50 per hour with incentive pay)
- Five, 8-hour shifts (guaranteed 40-hour work weeks)
- Consistent and reliable full-time year-round work
- Full health insurance benefits package with medical, vision, dental, Rx, 401k, Life Insurance
- Paid Time Off: minimum two weeks after 90 days (we MATCH your current PTO balance if greater than two weeks)
- Company supplied tools & New, clean, fully stocked take home vehicle
- phone and iPad = no paperwork
- Fully stocked warehouse with parts runners operating 7 days a week
- Training and development programs provided with growth potential. We pride ourselves on promoting from within!
- Yearly boot allowance and tool co-op program for when you are ready to upgrade your personal tools
- Our shop is stocked with water, Gatorade, coffee, and snacks
What We Need from You:
At Horizon Services, we take pride in our reputation for extraordinary service, exceptional quality, and unmatched reliability by hiring the best people in the industry. We are continually recognized as one of the best places to work in the area and committed to seeing our employees succeed, both professionally and personally. Horizon offers the support and benefits of being the largest air conditioning, heating, and plumbing company in the region, combined with the small, local feel of a company that appreciates its customers and its employees.
- 5+ years of relevant work experience preferred
- Relevant licenses and certifications
- Valid driver's license and clean driving record
- Ability to pass a background check and drug test
- Clean and professional appearance with strong customer service and communication skills
- Hard-working and motivated
If you want to grow your career in a fun, family-oriented work environment where your efforts are recognized, join our team at Horizon! We’d love to hear from you!
Equal Opportunity Employer
We are dedicated to providing all employees with a pleasant, fair, non-discriminatory, and harassment-free working environment. We promise to hire the best-qualified candidate regardless of gender, religion, race, or age.
Option 1: Create a New Profile
This careers page is maintained and operated by Source2.