Interested in joining our team?
Learn more about our available positions below.
Clinic Operations Manager
- Job Title
- Clinic Operations Manager
- Job ID
- CHULA VISTA, CA 91914
- Other Location
Supports company operations by leading clinic systems and supervising staff. Responsible for all aspects of the day to day operations at the cancer center.
- Supports with developing center strategies; annual budgets; and plans to ensure operations achieves goals set for center. Drives results and develops and implements corrective plans where required.
- Utilizes corporate subject matter experts to support their strategies.
- Maintains center services by organizing operations and procedures; preparing timesheets; reviewing and approving supply requisitions; assigning and monitoring clerical functions.
- Achieves financial objectives by monitoring volume, revenues, and expenditures; analyzing variances; initiating corrective actions. Manage vendor relationships; approve invoices and expense reports.
- Monitor center maintenance, safety and cleanliness issues. Schedule vendors for repair, maintenance and cleaning. Solicit bids for capital expenditures.
- Ensures center operations remains compliant with all regulatory and legal requirements.
- Completes operational requirements by scheduling and assigning employees; approving PTO requests; monitoring overtime and hours worked; following up on work results.
- Keeps leadership informed by reviewing and analyzing special reports; summarizing information; identifying trends.
- Maintains center staff by orienting, and training employees using the New Team Member Checklist.
- Maintains center staff job results by coaching, counseling, and disciplining employees; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results. Administers drug tests to potential new hires, and random testing selections.
- Supports physicians, center leadership, and corporate leadership.
- Maintains center efficiency by planning and implementing office systems, layouts, and equipment procurement.
- Designs and implements center policies by establishing standards and procedures; measuring results against standards; making necessary adjustments.
- Regular attendance and punctuality.
- Ensures center goals are achieved; contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Ensures that all processing and reporting deadlines are consistently achieved.
- Perform any other functions as required by management.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule (including overtime, and weekends,) as necessary.
- Valid Driver’s license & Reliable Transportation.
- Minimum of 5 years in a responsible position demonstrating management, team building and program development.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, or Healthcare Administration.
- Minimum of 3 to 5 years in a medical office setting.
- Master’s degree in Business Administration, or Healthcare Administration.
Excellent judgment, dependability, conscientious performance. Detail and results oriented. Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills. Caring and empathetic. High ethical standards. Strong analytical and financial skills. Ability to develop and implement corrective action plans.
Qualifications and Education Requirements
- Ability to work a flexible schedule as necessary.
- Minimum of 5 years in a responsible position demonstrating management, program development and implementation of related services.
- Previous work experience in radiation oncology management or therapy roles.
The physical demands and work environment characteristics described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Physical demands: While performing the duties of this job, employee is required to walk; sit; use hands to handle, or feel objects, tools, or controls; reach hands and arms; talk and hear. Employee must lift and/or move 50 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by the job include close vision, distant vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, speech clarity, climb, balance, and stoop, kneel, and bend.
Work environment: While performing the duties of this job, the employee is exposed to environmental risk of radiation exposure, and biohazard exposure.