Build a career with Enova
Find your perfect job. Build your career profile.
A Level Auto Mechanic
- Job Title
- A Level Auto Mechanic
- Job ID
- Omaha, NE 68117
- Other Location
JOB PURPOSEWith over 15 years of experience, Auto Medic is a leader in automotive repair in Omaha, NE. We provide a wide variety of preventative maintenance and repairs in our service department, ranging from simple oil changes to more extensive work.
As an Auto Medic Automobile Mechanic you will enjoy a laidback and low-stress environment, while maintaining a promise of excellence to valued customers. You will be offered diversity of work daily and an autonomous environment, with the support of a tightknit knowledgeable team.
ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES
- Works with manager and other mechanics to diagnose and repair mechanical and electrical components of vehicles.
- Understands vehicle history, potential problems, and past services received.
- Performs test drives, inspections, and other diagnostic tests on vehicles to identify where problems exist and determine which parts need to be repaired or replaced.
- Completes preventative maintenance on vehicles, such as performing oil changes, flushing and replacing fluids, and replacing brakes.
- Inspects internal systems and controls to ensure the vehicle is operating properly and in compliance with state regulations.
- A degree in automotive repair and 3 years of experience or 5 years of experience in general auto repair and servicing is required.
- ASE certification or ability to obtain within 6 months of hire date is required.
- A pre-employment background check and clean driving record is required.
- Experience with drivability diagnostics is required.
JOIN OUR TEAM
Auto Medic is seeking experienced and highly motivated employees who are ready to take on new challenges. Our team enjoys competitive salary and benefits, lunch on Friday’s, and a relaxed work environment. We are family-oriented and are committed to quality, making Auto Medic a great place to work. For more information, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 402-290-6018.