- Job Title
- Recruiting Specialist
- Job ID
- Erie, PA
- Other Location
Full Time - Primarily 1st shift, Monday - Friday, must be flexible with recruiting events.
- A Bachelor’s Degree in human resources, business or a related field with a minimum of three years specializing in recruiting, OR an Associate’s Degree with five or more years of progressive recruiting experience may be considered in lieu of a Bachelor’s Degree.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written and demonstrate the ability to effectively communicate effectively with others in sensitive and confidential situations.
- Demonstrated proficiency in Microsoft office products is required and creative ability for advertising / marketing available positions within the agency.
- A working knowledge of other computer software applications, to include, recruiting, business and human resources related applications is preferred.
- Advertising and recruiting of internal & external agency positions using a variety of resources including job boards, social media, and others.
- Screening all external applicants, making recommendations and scheduling interviews including planning and conducting Open Interviews.
- Attend Career Fairs, and college and high school recruiting functions to fill vacancies.
- Must possess considerable skills in recruiting techniques and have a high spirited and positive demeanor, while maintaining knowledge of all agency positions and specialized recruiting functions.
- Onboarding in conjunction with the HR team is essential for this position.
- A driver’s license is required as travel across Erie & Crawford Counties is required.
- This person will maintain current knowledge of HR policy and procedure, as well as, federal and state laws regarding employment practices
Benefits - Full Time Position
- Holiday, Sick, & Paid Time Off
- Free vision & dental insurance for employee & dependents
- Medical insurance ($10 per pay for employee only), option to add dependents
- 401K with Employer Match up to 4%
- Wellness Program
- Employee Referral Program (unlimited earnings)
- Family friendly events