Class A CDL Driver
- Job Title
- Class A CDL Driver
- Job ID
- Sioux Falls, SD 57107
- Other Location
Soukup - a family name with a family-focused environment. Together, our team of friends, builders, and leaders help to shape South Dakota through site development projects, utility work, sheet piling, and demolition. Our fleet is composed of well-maintained, late-model equipment which allows our crews to provide exceptional value and exceed customer expectations. Love what you do and earn a great benefits package that makes working for Soukup even more rewarding. Learn more from some of Soukup’s employees: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCZ2Wffci4JG16QGI2jxBNeg.
As a Class A CDL Driver for Soukup, you will operate a semi tractor with a side dump or end dump trailer playing a vital role in the transportation of materials to and from excavation projects in the Sioux Falls area. All travel will be local so you can be home every night! Help build South Dakota with a team of friends and builders; together we build for tomorrow.
- Haul and transport materials, such as sand, gravel, rubble, concrete and dirt, in a safe, timely and efficient manner.
- Ensure proper load securement of materials; ensure trucks and trailers are not overloaded and follow all Soukup Construction, Inc. safety policies and procedures.
- Maintains proper CDL licensing and follows all DOT/FMCSA regulations
- Completes daily inspections, maintains proper records, and escalates maintenance recommendations to service shop as necessary.
- Class A CDL required
- Ability to maintain CDL license (satisfactory driving record, etc.) required
This company is an equal opportunity employer and affords equal opportunity to all applicants for all positions. This company shall abide by the requirements of 41 CFR §§ 60-1.4(a), 60-300.5(a) and 60-741.5(a). These regulations prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, sex, or national origin. Moreover, these regulations require that covered prime contractors and subcontractors take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status or disability.