CPP’s approach is straightforward: hire the right people, provide them the right resources, give them the right training, and provide an environment where they can thrive. People are our Core Asset - our success depends on them.
Clason Point Partners Inc., “CPP”, is an award-winning government services management company, focused on the delivery of standards based, best of breed solutions and services for our customers. CPP provides a wide range of services to both the commercial and government markets, including Information Technology, Logistics, Administrative and Acquisition Support. Through our exceptional team of skilled employees and technology partners, we can rapidly deploy teams of proven experts in a timely, professional and cost-effective manner.
CPP President, Albert Cruz. "Since day 1, our vision has been to succeed through service excellence and our staff lives that vision every day for our customers”
CPP offers a competitive compensation package and provides many ancillary benefits including, but not limited to the following:
Comprehensive Medical, Dental and Vision Coverage
Health Savings Account
Flexible Spending Account
529 College Plans
Pet Benefit Plan
Option 2: Create a New Profile
Program Analyst/Subject Matter Expert (FCB Gatekeeper, FCB CPM Analyst, JS FAA, Space Integration)
- Job Title
- Program Analyst/Subject Matter Expert (FCB Gatekeeper, FCB CPM Analyst, JS FAA, Space Integration)
- Position ID
- Washington, DC
- Other Location
Clason Point Partners Inc. seeks a Program Analyst/Subject Matter Expert (FCB Gatekeeper, FCB CPM Analyst, JS FAA, Space Integration) to support a federal contract in Washington, DC. The Program Analysts/SMEs is responsible for interpreting, synthesizing, and presenting results and recommendations to senior military and civilian decision makers and providing acquisition engineering, technical advice, and assistance for all applicable programs during the acquisition life cycle including pre-acquisition, concept exploration, technology development, system development, procurement, integration, test, DT/OT and analysis. The position is subject to contract award.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Applies principles, methods, and knowledge of specific functional areas of expertise to specific task order requirements.
- Provides advice on esoteric problems, which requires extensive knowledge of the subject matter.
- Designs and prepares technical reports, studies, and related documents.
- Plans and prepares technical briefings.
- Supports all aspects of a military organization’s research and development policies, objectives, and initiatives.
- Researches new technologies that align with the mission and goals of the military organization.
- A Master’s Degree from an accredited college or university and five (5) years of task related experience OR Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited college or university plus ten (10) years of task related experience.
- Possesses extensive knowledge of the Joint Force as demonstrated by at least 50% of task related experience supporting the DoD.
- Operational experience includes planning and executing combined and joint operations at the theater or component level, knowledge of combat arms, all source intelligence analysis, logistics, civil-military operations, and site’s area of responsibility or functional area) and task related experience.
- Extensive expertise or experience in the Joint Capability Integration and Development System and DoDI 5000 is desired to support acquisition activities.
- Comprehensive knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite is required.
- Must possess an active Top Secret Clearance.
Statement of Non-Inclusivity
This job description is not to be construed as a complete listing of the duties and responsibilities that may be given to any employee. The duties and responsibilities outlined in this position may be added to or changed when deemed appropriate and necessary by the person who is managerially responsible for this position.
- Medical, dental and vision coverage
- 401(k) Plan
- Life Insurance
- Short-term Disability
- Long-term Disability
- Commuter Benefits
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
- Health Savings Account
- Employee Assistant Program
- Educational Assistance Program
- Learning & Development Programs
- Adoption Assistance
Clason Point Partners Inc. "CPP" is a Diversified Services Government Contractor, focused on the delivery of standards based, best of breed solutions and services for our customers. CPP provides a wide range of services including Program Management, Information Technology "IT" Support, IT Management, Health Informatics, Financial, Logistics, and Administrative Support Services.
CPP is committed to providing excellent service, quality products, and on-time delivery for all our customers. We achieve this by combining experienced personnel with structured project management methodologies, which emphasize metrics-based quality assurance to ensure continuous delivery of quality service.
CPP is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.
Clason Point Partners Inc.
Diversified Services Government Contractor
SBA Certified 8(a) SDB
Primary NAICS Codes 541511, 541611, 561110
DUNS: 96 638 1951