CPP’s approach is straightforward: hire the right people, provide them the right resources, give them the right training, and provide an environment where they can thrive. People are our Core Asset - our success depends on them.
Clason Point Partners Inc., “CPP”, is an award-winning government services management company, focused on the delivery of standards based, best of breed solutions and services for our customers. CPP provides a wide range of services to both the commercial and government markets, including Information Technology, Logistics, Administrative and Acquisition Support. Through our exceptional team of skilled employees and technology partners, we can rapidly deploy teams of proven experts in a timely, professional and cost-effective manner.
CPP President, Albert Cruz. "Since day 1, our vision has been to succeed through service excellence and our staff lives that vision every day for our customers”
CPP offers a competitive compensation package and provides many ancillary benefits including, but not limited to the following:
Comprehensive Medical, Dental and Vision Coverage
Health Savings Account
Flexible Spending Account
529 College Plans
Pet Benefit Plan
Option 2: Create a New Profile
Senior Administrative Assistant
- Job Title
- Senior Administrative Assistant
- Position ID
- Washington, DC
- Other Location
Clason Point Partners Inc. seeks the Senior Administrative Assistant to support a federal contract in Washington, D.C. The Senior Administrative Assistant is responsible for all facets of executive level administrative support on the contract. The job is subject to contract award.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Facilitates the conduct of meetings, conferences, working groups through efficient synchronizing and maintenance of calendars, correspondence and analytic products.
- Application of y moderate assessment skills to ascertain suitability for executive level attention, compliance with established processes and procedures with the ability to manage multiple tasks and demands simultaneously.
- Support in scheduling and conducting of secure and unclassified teleconferences, video conferencing and correspondence dissemination.
- Direct rect the work, or coordinate efforts of administrative teams and elements with regular and recurring interactions with Senior Executive Service/General and Flag Officer Joint Staff, Service and Combatant Command JROC members and stakeholders.
- Bachelors’ degree from an accredited college or university in a task order related area and at least 5 years of task relevant experience OR Associate's degree in a task order related area and at least 8 years of task related experience.
- Comprehensive knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite.
- Must possess an active Top Secret Clearance.
Statement of Non-Inclusivity
This job description is not to be construed as a complete listing of the duties and responsibilities that may be given to any employee. The duties and responsibilities outlined in this position may be added to or changed when deemed appropriate and necessary by the person who is managerially responsible for this position.
- Medical, dental and vision coverage
- 401(k) Plan
- Life Insurance
- Short-term Disability
- Long-term Disability
- Commuter Benefits
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
- Health Savings Account
- Employee Assistant Program
- Educational Assistance Program
- Learning & Development Programs
- Adoption Assistance
Clason Point Partners Inc. "CPP" is a Diversified Services Government Contractor, focused on the delivery of standards based, best of breed solutions and services for our customers. CPP provides a wide range of services including Program Management, Information Technology "IT" Support, IT Management, Health Informatics, Financial, Logistics, and Administrative Support Services.
CPP is committed to providing excellent service, quality products, and on-time delivery for all our customers. We achieve this by combining experienced personnel with structured project management methodologies, which emphasize metrics-based quality assurance to ensure continuous delivery of quality service.
CPP is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.
Clason Point Partners Inc.
Diversified Services Government Contractor
SBA Certified 8(a) SDB
Primary NAICS Codes 541511, 541611, 561110
DUNS: 96 638 1951