Executive Assistant Office Manager
- Job Title
- Executive Assistant Office Manager
- Job ID
- Boulder, CO
- Other Location
OnKure is looking for an Executive Assistant/Office Manager to serve as the administrative bridge between our Executive staff, Board of Directors, and the OnKure team. This role will also be responsible for administrative support and management of our onsite office operations.
- Reporting to our CEO, ensure proper support for OnKure executive staff
- Create and maintain a positive office environment, ensuring resources are available and office operations are effective and efficient
- Maintain CEO's appointment schedule by planning and scheduling meetings, conferences, teleconferences, and travel
- Provide administrative support for OnKure’s Board of Directors meetings, assisting with material preparation, meeting scheduling, and communicating on behalf of OnKure’s Executive Team
- Support onsite company operations by anticipating and greeting guests, answering the main phone line, and managing general site maintenance
- Maintain office supplies inventory by checking stock to determine inventory level; anticipating needed supplies; evaluating new office products; placing and expediting orders for supplies; verifying receipt of supplies
- Maintain stakeholder confidence and protect operations by keeping information confidential
- Maintain professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies
- Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
- Provide additional administrative assistance to the OnKure team as needed
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience, plus 1-2 years’ executive support or office management experience
- Experience using Microsoft Office, including Outlook, Teams, and SharePoint
- Track record of exceptional time management
- Demonstrated ability to maintain confidentiality
- Exceptional communication skills and a high level of professionalism
- Ability to maintain an in-office schedule Monday through Friday during business hours
OnKure, Inc. is a private biotech company, based in Boulder, Colorado. The company was founded and is led by several scientific leaders from Array BioPharma, another Boulder-based company. Our mission is to create novel, high quality drugs to provide meaningful therapy for cancer patients. Our near-term goals are to advance our clinical stage drug, OKI-179, into several Phase 2 clinical trials, build a state-of-the-art drug discovery group and establish a robust pipeline of projects and development candidates.
Our Boulder facilities feature modern offices, and new laboratories are under construction. With the mountains at our doorstep, great schools, cultural and unparalleled outdoor activities, Boulder is the No. 1 place to live out of the 150 most populous metro areas in the U.S. for the second year in a row!
To attract the very best talent, OnKure offers a generous compensation and benefits package that includes competitive pay, performance-based bonus opportunities, stock options, insurance coverage (health, dental, life, and disability), self-managed paid time off, and a 401(k) plan with company match. We operate on a flexible schedule that allows a combination of both in-office and home-based work.
Annual compensation range for this role, based on experience is $55,000 - $85,000.
OnKure is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes all job applicants. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without discrimination based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability, or any other protected factors.