Software Engineer (Mid-Level)
- Job Title
- Software Engineer (Mid-Level)
- Job ID
- Colorado Springs, CO
- Other Location
Job Title: Software Engineer 3/4 (Mid-Level)
Location: Colorado Springs, CO
Job: Full Time, Permanent
· Undergraduate degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or a related field; AND a minimum of 5 years of related experience, OR
· Graduate degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or a related field; AND a minimum of 2 years of related experience
C++ / WebAssembly
Git / Github
United States citizenship is required.
While not required, an existing security clearance (TOP SECRET) is a strong bonus. Must be willing to obtain a Top Secret clearance upon employment.
Web application and game development is a fun job, and someone’s got to do it. It could be you! We actively develop web and desktop applications used for “serious game” purposes (wargames, experiments, etc.) in support of multiple customers, and the projects are only growing. We need more expert software developers on our team to help organize and tackle work across either full stack web or desktop engines.
The Software Engineer will perform the following tasks:
· Evaluating customer requirements/needs and design of corresponding solutions
· Developing application features, including test; evaluation; and documentation
· Game engine development support, from messaging to 3d graphics pipelines
· Self-starter and independent thinker; ability to work remotely
· Solid software engineering skills, including task and time management
· Demonstrated capability to contribute to complex, multi-disciplinary engineering tasks
· Apply various software engineering and project tools, including version control; CI/CD workflows; and issue-based development tasks
Required Experience (at least one of the following required)
· Full-stack experience (e.g., frontend and backend)
· Game/Simulation engine development experience
· Computer Graphics (OpenGL, DirectX, Vulcan) experience
· Model Based Systems Engineering and Systems Modeling Language experience
Preferred Qualifications (not required but a bonus)
· Systems engineering experience preferred, preferably with software development tasks
· Knowledge and experience using and developing 3d graphics (WebGL/GLSL a plus)
· Experience with Docker and service oriented architecture
· Experience building computer games or game engine architecture
· Experience with gaming or wargaming
· Experience with artificial intelligence or behavior modeling
· Experience working with Department of Defense or Intelligence Communities
· Experience performing analysis and presenting analysis products
· Willing to travel or work at customer sites if required
Salary: $105,000 - $160,000 annually, based on experience
ExoAnalytic Solutions is a technology and innovation leader providing world- class products and services to the US federal government and commercial customers worldwide. ExoAnalytic Solutions is an employee-owned company with great benefits, including a competitive salary; medical; dental and vision insurance; 401(k) Retirement Plan with 6% contribution made by the company; and plentiful paid personal time off. Exo encourages a flexible schedule and allows employees to have structured freedom that allows employees to innovate. Apply today to join our team!
ExoAnalytic Solutions also provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.