- Job Title
- Software Engineer
- Job ID
- Colorado Springs, CO
- Other Location
Job Title: Software Engineer
Location: Colorado Springs, CO
Job: Full Time, Permanent
- Undergraduate or Graduate degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or a related field
- C++ / WebAssembly
- Git / Github
Citizenship: United States citizenship is required.
Security Clearance: While not required, an existing security clearance (TOP SECRET) is a strong bonus. Must be willing to obtain a Top Secret clearance upon employment.
Web application and game development is a fun job, and someone’s got to do it. It could be you! We actively develop web and desktop applications used for “serious game” purposes (wargames, experiments, etc.) in support of multiple customers, and the projects are only growing. We need more expert software developers on our team to help organize and tackle work across either full stack web or desktop engines. The Software Engineer will perform the following tasks:
- Evaluating customer requirements/needs and design of corresponding solutions
- Developing application features, including test; evaluation; and documentation
- Game engine development support, from messaging to 3d graphics pipelines
- Self-starter and independent thinker; ability to work remotely
- Solid software engineering skills, including task and time management
- Demonstrated capability to contribute to complex, multi-disciplinary engineering tasks
- Apply various software engineering and project tools, including version control; CI/CD workflows; and issue-based development tasks
Required Experience (at least one of the following required):
- Full-stack experience (e.g., frontend and backend)
- Game/Simulation engine development experience
- Computer Graphics (OpenGL, DirectX, Vulcan) experience
- Model Based Systems Engineering and Systems Modeling Language experience
- Systems engineering experience preferred, preferably with software development tasks
- Knowledge and experience using and developing 3d graphics (WebGL/GLSL a plus)
- Experience with Docker and service oriented architecture
- Experience building computer games or game engine architecture
- Experience with gaming or wargaming
- Experience with artificial intelligence or behavior modeling
- Experience working with Department of Defense or Intelligence Communities
- Experience performing analysis and presenting analysis products
- Willing to travel or work at customer sites if required
Actual level and base salary will be determined on a case-by-case basis and may vary based on the following considerations: job-related knowledge and skills, education, and years of experience.
ExoAnalytic Solutions is a technology and innovation leader providing world-class products and services to the US federal government and commercial customers worldwide. ExoAnalytic Solutions is an employee-owned company where a competitive salary is only one part of your total rewards package. This package encompasses a range of benefits, such as company-paid medical, vision, and dental coverage, access to a 401(k) Retirement Plan with a 6% contribution made by the company without requiring any match from the employee, and ample paid personal time off, including holidays. Our workforce is also provided with short and long-term disability insurance, life insurance, and various other discounts and perks. ExoAnalytic Solutions encourages a flexible schedule and allows employees to have structured freedom that allows employees to innovate. Apply today to join our team!
ExoAnalytic Solutions also provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.