Red Team Sr. Consultant
- Job Title
- Red Team Sr. Consultant
- Job ID
- Work From Home
- Work From Home,
- Other Location
About the Role
As a Red Team Senior Consultant, you will work with a team to perform various penetration testing and security-related assessments for clients to identify and propose solutions for security issues. In addition, you will be a leader within the team to help mentor junior members to increase their technical and soft skills. As a leader within the team, you may also be asked to participate in webinars, podcasts and other public-facing marketing engagements. Principal consultants help drive the Red Team business with new ideas, methodologies, and services.
The Ideal Candidate
You will perform various network, application, hardware, cloud, mobile, and other penetration testing assessments and other highly technical engagements across a variety of client industries. Also, recommend and implement improvements to testing processes/methodologies. Write comprehensive reports and deliver presentations for technical and non-technical audiences, including executives and stakeholders.
- 5-7 years’ experience with penetration testing and red teaming methodologies.
- Experience using common penetration testing tools, BurpSuite, Metasploit, etc.
- Proficient in at least 1 scripting language.
- Ability to think critically and identify areas of technical and non-technical risk.
- Ability to write technical reports and communicate technical content to non-technical audiences.
- Relevant security certifications are a plus, but not required (OSCP/OSCE/GPEN/GWAPT).
- Ability to travel up to 50%
CynergisTek is a top-ranked cybersecurity and information management consulting firm dedicated to serving the healthcare industry. CynergisTek offers specialized services and solutions to help organizations achieve privacy, security, compliance, and document output goals. Since 2004, the company has served as a partner to hundreds of healthcare organizations and is dedicated to supporting and educating the industry by contributing to relevant industry associations.
CynergisTek is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity. All employment is decided based on qualifications, merit, and business need. EOE/M/F/D/V.
CCPA Privacy Notice