Lumbee Tribe Holdings, Inc. (LTH) is a wholly owned and operated by the Lumbee Tribe of North Carolina. Headquartered in Pembroke, NC in the heart of the Lumbee Territory, LTH serves as a holding company with multiple subsidiaries that service diverse federal agencies. The current subsidiaries include:
Lumbee Tribe Enterprises, LLC (All Other Support Services NAICS: 561990; DUNS #968936380; SBA 8(a) firm)
Lumbee IT Solutions, LLC (Engineering Services, NAICS: 541330; DUNS #117549596; SBA 8(a) firm)
Lumbee 56 Construction, LLC (Commercial and Institutional Building Construction, NAICS: 236220; DUNS #117549603)
LTH exists to provide economic resources to the Lumbee Tribal Government for delivery to our Tribal Members. All employees of LTH and its subsidiaries are committed to providing world class service to its customers and partners while striving for excellence.
Lumbee Tribe Holdings, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and will provide equal employment opportunity to employees and applicants for employment and will not discriminate against employees or applicants on the basis of race, ethnicity, religion, color, sex, pregnancy, national origin, age, military veteran status, ancestry, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, family structure, genetic information, or mental or physical disability (and medical condition, for employees in California).
SharePoint Administrator IV
- Job Title
- SharePoint Administrator IV
- Job ID
- Quantico, VA 22134
- Other Location
SharePoint Administrator IV
Stafford, VA – Contractor Site (HYBRID)
The SharePoint Administrator will support the Program Executive Officer Land Systems (PEO LS) staff and is assigned to the PEO LS Lead for day-to day actions / taskings. The SharePoint Administrator will provide analysis, design, develop, build, and go-live to maintain an effective and suitable SharePoint site that supports the PEO SharePoint environment. The Administrator will have expert knowledge in SharePoint and be responsible for providing first-level assistance to include troubleshooting, help desk, and managing resolutions of operational problems for issues or bugs.
Additionally, the SharePoint Administrator supports the PEO LS efforts to monitor, receive, review, and submit tasks from the Department of Navy (DON) Tasks, Records and Electronic Repository (TRACKER). The SharePoint Administrator will be assigned to directly support Mr. Mike Harris, the PEO LS Ops Manager for efforts supporting DON TRACKER.
- Communicate all MCEITS outages or other issues affecting the SharePoint site to the PEO LS staff.
- Build collaboration technologies within the PEO LS organization site collection(s) by creating self-service options.
- Share knowledge and mentor/assist PEO LS team members and others who are less experienced or knowledgeable in SharePoint technology.
- Lead and direct others in the PEO LS organization for all specialized tools, platforms, or technologies.
- Perform maintenance on specialized tools and solutions following established governance and change control standards.
- Maintain up-to-date awareness on industry developments and best practices in Microsoft SharePoint and Share Point Online.
- Create and maintain a data structure for any lists or libraries created for PEO LS.
- Apply current graphics design and .NET technologies to develop, modify, maintain PEO LS SharePoint site collections.
- Design, develop, and manage site content and capabilities and provide daily onsite maintenance of the existing SharePoint portals.
- Rely on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
- Work with stakeholders daily and use a certain degree of creativity and latitude.
- Assure all SharePoint site development must be compliant with and work within the constraints of the Marine Corps and MCEN network.
- Develop and update SharePoint site collections and create and manage the hierarchy of those site collections, sites, and sub sites to ensure uniform navigation across the PEO LS SharePoint Portal.
- Assist the Government to determine architecture and metadata for storing legacy documentation.
- Review all current document and folder structures to determine how their metadata should be filled out and edit their metadata fields to assist in the retrieval of information using the SharePoint Boolean search feature and without the need of extensive knowledge of the legacy environment.
- Create customized search capabilities that will facilitate value-added results and result in a reduction the amount of searching and research required for data calls and other research tasking.
- Review DON TRACKER taskers and identify to the Government any taskers in which the PEO LS has no equity. For those taskers where PEO LS has equity, prepare DON TRACKER taskers for dissemination to the PEO LS workforce, including concise instructions, suspense date, level of required review (e.g., action officer, O-6, General Officer), and the requirement to submit a comment resolution matrix.
- Track DON Taskers for responses, closure, metrics, and historical information. For each tasker, consolidate and review responses, follow up, validate responses, and address any incorrect or missing responses
- Develop, provide input, and submit for review, documentation required to meet contract obligations.
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology or related field AND 7-9 years of experience
- Basic knowledge and understanding of SharePoint infrastructure technologies such as database, network, security, server, storage, and workstations
- Knowledge of the following software or third-party tools, CorasWorks, SharePoint Designer 2013 and InfoPath
- Demonstrated experience in implementing and maintaining SharePoint systems
- Ability to think critically and problem-solve
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Ability to work well with all levels of management and staff
- Must be proficient with Microsoft Office Suite including Word, Excel, Power Point, Project and Outlook
CertificationsSharePoint Applications Certification or similar training - Preferred
Security Clearance Requirements
Must be able to maintain a Secret security clearance
Travel is not anticipated
LTE assigned Program Manager
Benefits & Compensation
New employees are eligible to participate in the company’s benefits plan on their day of hire unless noted otherwise.
Medical Insurance – 60% Employer Paid
Vision & Dental Insurance, Long Term & Short-Term Disability, Group Life and AD&D Insurance – 100% Employer Paid
Flexible Spending Plan
Health Savings Account
401(k) Savings Plan – 100% match for the first 3% contributed; 50% match up to 5% contributed (no vesting period) *Eligibility is the first of the month after your date of hire
Paid holidays - Ten (10) per year
Paid Time Off - One hundred-twenty (120) accrued hours per year
Professional Development Program
Salary will be determined based on the individual’s education and experience level
Lumbee Tribe Enterprises, LLC (LTE) is an 8(a) certified, Tribally Owned and Operated government services provider, and subsidiary of Lumbee Tribe Holdings, Inc. (LTH), which is wholly-owned by the Lumbee Tribe of North Carolina. We are a Native American, 8(a), Disadvantaged Small Business with a primary NAICS code of 541611. Our reputation for excellence is built on providing defined and repeatable support and services to agencies across the U.S. Government.
To learn more about LTE visit our website: https://www.ltellc.com/
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status