COTS Technology Expert (DC-1-3)
- Job Title
- COTS Technology Expert (DC-1-3)
- Job ID
- Annapolis Junction, MD
- Other Location
Legato, LLC recruiters (Staffing@legatocorp.com) would love to speak with you regarding the following position: COTS Technology Expert
Security Clearance Required: TS/SCI with Polygraph
We are seeking:
A COTS Technology Expert. They will provide support to specific COTS applications used to support operational systems. Responsible for implementing upgrades to the COTS product and making modifications to systems using those COTS products so the systems can accommodate the COTS upgrade. Responsible for providing insight into the usage of a specific COTS product and adapting the COTS product to support operational systems. Apply this insight to the project with a focus on stabilizing, improving, and ensuring the availability and maintainability of the systems based on the COTS product. Identifies, analyzes, and recommends solutions for technical issues that arise relating to the COTS product. Responsible for troubleshooting and resolving issues associated with the COTS product. Able to work on a software development team.
- Experience supporting COTS in a variety of different functions
- Experience identifying, analyzing, and recommending solutions for technical issues that arise relating to the COTS product
- Experience with either: CASEWARE, Feith, Cognos, or Perceptive Content
- Familiarity with Agile processes and structures
- Three (3) to twelve (12) years' experience and a Bachelor's degree in related discipline or seven (7) to sixteen (16) years of total experience
Legato, LLC is a dynamic small business headquartered in Columbia, near Ft. Meade, MD. Our positions include Cyber, Software, Systems, Networking, Data Science and other complex engineering capabilities. We set ourselves apart by having employees in the top of their field and who enjoy working at Legato for its attention to its employees, aggressive compensation, and benefits package and upward mobility possibilities.
Legato LLC is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.