CPP’s approach is straightforward: hire the right people, provide them the right resources, give them the right training, and provide an environment where they can thrive. People are our Core Asset - our success depends on them.
Clason Point Partners Inc., “CPP”, is an award-winning government services management company, focused on the delivery of standards based, best of breed solutions and services for our customers. CPP provides a wide range of services to both the commercial and government markets, including Information Technology, Logistics, Administrative and Acquisition Support. Through our exceptional team of skilled employees and technology partners, we can rapidly deploy teams of proven experts in a timely, professional and cost-effective manner.
CPP President, Albert Cruz. "Since day 1, our vision has been to succeed through service excellence and our staff lives that vision every day for our customers”
CPP offers a competitive compensation package and provides many ancillary benefits including, but not limited to the following:
Comprehensive Medical, Dental and Vision Coverage
Health Savings Account
Flexible Spending Account
529 College Plans
Pet Benefit Plan
Option 2: Create a New Profile
- Job Title
- Project Manager
- Position ID
- Alexandria, VA
- Other Location
Clason Point Partners Inc. seeks a Project Manager to support a federal contract in Alexandria, VA. The Project Manager will oversee quality and service delivery and be responsible for formulating and enforcing work standards, assigning contractor schedules, reviewing work discrepancies, supervising contractor personnel, and communicating policies, purposes, and goals of the organization to subordinates.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Inspection and monitoring of contractor staff hours and services, utilizing spot checks and other methods.
- Prepare and send Monthly Status Reports.
- Work closely with the Contracting Officer’s Representative (COR) to ensure effective and uniform contract administration.
- Assist the COR in mapping program vacancies and needs to applicable contract labor categories.
- The primary point of contact and liaison between the Contractor Company and government customer COR.
- Meet with CO/COR as needed regarding contractor performance and/or conduct, planning, and status updates.
- Maintain schedules of all contract staff that can be shared with the Government as needed.
- Monitor and track contractor time and attendance to ensure that contractors are at work in assigned program offices or remotely.
- Monitor performance of contractor staff.
- Provide coaching, mentoring, counseling direction, etc. to contractor staff.
- Track vacant/open positions, and facilitate the screening and interviewing to fill vacant positions, ensuring all candidates are appropriately qualified.
- Facilitates the badging of new contractor staff and the escort of new staff to security briefings, as appropriate.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration or a related academic discipline.
- Minimum five (5) years of experience managing a federal contract workforce of comparable size (15+) or six (6) plus years of progressively increasing management responsibilities in a government agency setting.
- Demonstrated experience managing federal contracts.
- Experience administering or managing contract(s) subject to the Service Contract Labor Standards (SCA) and the Fair Labor Standards Act (FLSA).
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Proficiency using Microsoft Office Suite programs.
- Demonstrated leadership skills and experience to coordinate with various organizational stakeholders.
- Clearance Preferred or the ability to obtain clearance
- Medical, dental and vision coverage
- 401(k) Plan
- Life Insurance
- Short-term Disability
- Long-term Disability
- Commuter Benefits
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
- Health Savings Account
- Employee Assistant Program
- Educational Assistance Program
- Learning & Development Programs
- Adoption Assistance
Clason Point Partners Inc. "CPP" is a Diversified Services Government Contractor, focused on the delivery of standards based, best of breed solutions and services for our customers. CPP provides a wide range of services including Program Management, Information Technology "IT" Support, IT Management, Health Informatics, Financial, Logistics, and Administrative Support Services.
CPP is committed to providing excellent service, quality products, and on-time delivery for all our customers. We achieve this by combining experienced personnel with structured project management methodologies, which emphasize metrics-based quality assurance to ensure continuous delivery of quality service.
CPP is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.
- Pay Range
- $70,000.00 Annually to $85,000.00 Annually
Clason Point Partners Inc.
Diversified Services Government Contractor
SBA Certified 8(a) SDB
Primary NAICS Codes 541511, 541611, 561110
DUNS: 96 638 1951